Chapter 15

Agent Three's point of view:

It's boring in here. All I get to do is sit around and wait for someone to feed me. Why don't they just splat me! I mean, I am a pain in their butt! An Octoling then came in. I started to get snarky "Hey, you here to feed me? Or are you here to kill me! What's the point of keeping me here. Is it to show strength? Because right now, you guys look pretty weak, keeping me here!" She only starred and gave me food. She was a newbie, from how she looks. She didn't talk, and her eyes almost seemed lifeless. "Um...... you ok?" She only looked at me and shook her head, no, then left. I started to wonder about her. She almost seemed to hate her job, but carried on with it anyway. And then a paper slide from under the door saying, "I'll come back at 12:00 am. I have to talk to you about something. Don't let anybody see this note!" I quickly hid it when a Octoling came in with an octoshot. "So you are going to kill me?" She smiled "No, I am going to keep you alive after I shoot you!" And then pain.

Sam's point of view:

I was scared! I'm going out into public for the first time! I put on the mask and some normal looking clothes. I looked up at Jason, who was smiling. "You look wonderful!" That made me smile. And I felt more confidant about going out. But what if someone discovers our secret! I was trying to breath, but it was hard. Then it was time to go. I stepped out, and the place was quite! When we entered the shops almost nobody was there. Maybe a few people and a few scared cashiers.  We quickly shopped and went home. I went to Jason's room and threw off the mask. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SCARED I WAS!" And Jason then wrapped his arms around me. "It's alright! You're safe!" I sinked into his hug, forgetting all about being in public. And then I feel asleep, without a care in the world.