Chapter 18

Orange's point of view:

When I'm not fighting agent 3 who's fighting the Octairans, I'm Orange. That is how I think of myself. I walk to me and Blue's apartment. I snowed and walked in. No one's home. "Blue!" I call out. It just then hit me. What if Blue left to go to Octo valley to save me? In panic, I ran as fast as I can to Octo valley. As soon as I got there, there he was, in a hero armor. We looked at each other. "O... Orange..." He slowly ran up to me and hugged me, happy to see that I am ok. "Blue, I'm so sorry! I got captured by the Octolings! I should've been more careful! And I..." He stopped me in my words. "It's ok. Also, I'm now agent 4, your new partner." "Oh, ok." I responded. And we left to go home.

 And we left to go home

Jason's point of view:

We got home. Sam seemed happy to be home. After introducing Sam's sister to everyone, we went up to our room. The next day we took another walk. It was raining outside, so we had to wear rain coats. We were walking and talking. Nobody was outside today. At some point, Sam asked "H... Hey. Our kiss was kinda interrupted yesterday... Want to" And and was already pulling her in for a kiss. She looked so cute. I closed my eyes, pulling her closer. We later pulled away and turned around. There stood Orange, surprised. "How come I always find you guys kissing! I was just out getting food when I find this?! Why..." We both looked at her, not knowing what to say.  Soon, she pulled herself up, gathered her stuff up, and left saying "How many times am I going to have to see that and also why me..." We then left to go home. We were silent the whole way home. Then we got home and went to bed.