Chapter 9

??? point of view:

Hmm....... So Jason let Sam stay in his room? Interesting! The story gets better and better every monument. And I'm the only who knows the Octoling's in the room! Wow! I have to give the Inkling some credit for hiding the Octoling in this room for so long and nobody's found out about it! I can't wait to take part in this story! I can't wait to reveal myself to them soon! Ha ha ha.......

Octoling's point of view (should I start using their names?): 

Jason went to school. I sat there, bored, then I started to play video games when there was a knock on the door. I shut of the game and hid. The door opened, revealing a girl, who was laughing. "I know you're in here, come out........!" I was scared! Then she slowly started to walk towards me. She had purple tentacles, purple eyes that are faded, pale white skin, black, red, gray, and purple clothes, and was creepy to even look at, not to mention her aura was scary. I could've sworn, if it wasn't for the breathing and natural signs of life, that she was a ghost here to kill me! Then she stopped, looking me right in the eyes! I was thinking over and over again "Please don't let her see me! Please Don't Let Her See Me! PLEASE DON'T LET HER SEE ME!" I closed my eyes, for a little while, nothing happened, then I was being dragged out of my hiding spot. I tried to scream, but she covered my mouth. Then she whispered into my ear "There's no need for shouting, I'll uncover your mouth if you promise not to shout." Out of fear, I nodded and didn't shout when she uncovered my mouth. She looks at me then laughs "You look like you've seen a ghost! You face is SO FUNNY!" I just sat there, scared, then whispered "I thought you were a ghost when I first saw you..." She somehow heard and said "That's what most people think when they first see me! Anyway the name's Larna!" I froze at that name. That was the name of.... Jason's sister! If she knew about me... and knew that Jason is..... I was freaking out! Then she smiled "I knew you were in this room as soon as you arrived, nothing can slip past me! But don't worry, I won't tell!" Then she added "Sam." "H... How did..... How did you...." She laughed "I heard you and Jason talking! Jake is yet to know! It was fun watching you guys! So your staying here huh? Ok then......" Jason then came in and stared at us in horror. "Hey bro! Just so you know, I've known about her since she first came here! So don't worry, I won't tell!" He seemed as surprised as I was and then calmed down a bit, entering the room. "Well, I was planing to tell one person, which was Jake, then let her wander around the house, increasing her boundaries, if that's ok with you too!" Jason and I looked at each other then said "Ok." "Then I'll go tell him now! see ya soon!" And she walked out. Me and Jason stared at each other. I couldn't handle this silence! "Umm....... Welcome home? How was your day......" "Same as always......" Then we talked for awhile then Larna and Jake came into the room. "H..hi...." Jake stuttered "Hi." I waved a bit. Larna then said "You are free to wander around the house, but beware of the windows downstairs! For obvious reasons. And don't leave the house without permission! Got that?" I nodded my head "Yes." She smiled and both Jake and Larna left the room. "Well..... do you want to join them..." Jason ask. "Sure, let's go!" And we left the room.