Chapter 24

Sam's Pov:

So we all gathered at octovalley. There we at least 20, including Sky, other inklings.I had to tell them i'm an octoling now, so they won't feel too betrayed later, so I turned to them and said "I-I need to tell you guys something before we go...." They all looked at me, and I wanted to hide in a hole. but instead I breathed in and out, and I took off my mask. "Im not actually an inkling, im an octoling....* They all stared until Sky spoke up "I kinda thought there was something weird about you... but you are also a cute octoling" I was shocked. No guns pointed at me? No insults? Instead they all were still willing to support us... I thought a few would leave to the very least. Sky smiled "We are still going to save this kid, and show the other octolings that we are not a force to be reckoned with! Who is with us?!" Everybody shouted their agreement, making me smile. It's better knowing that everyone is still willing to help, even if I am an octoling. Narla came up from behind me and whispered "You made the right choice" I did. And everyone was talking to each other getting their weapons ready and getting psyched up for what they are about to deliver. Though we didn't know the "surprise" the octolings had awaiting us....

(Hey everyone, I updated again. How do you like this book? Comment how I should make it better. So for now, skythehedgehog flying out!!)