Chapter 27 (most likely end)

No one's perspective:
They all charged, weapons in hand, to the long and tedious battle. There are many stories of the battle. Some say Agent 3 and Sam attacked Octov while everyone else covered them. Some say they all contributed to attacking him. And even some say that Sam single-handedly attacked him while everyone else took care of other octolings and octoairans. But the stories all end the same way, everyone celebrating over the retreat of Octov, and returning to the surface. Though from there, not much was seen of octolings, or even Sam. Some say she went back to octo valley while others say she still lives in inkopolis. Only Jason and his family know at this point.

-Years later-
Jason's point of view:
I just got out of college for the summer and returned home to visit family. "Hey, I'm home" I called out into the empty house. Weirdly, the house was quiet. I walked around, the same old pictures hanging on the wall, so they haven't moved. I enter my old and almost empty room, with just a small wardrobe, and bed, and a small table with a chair. I saw a note on the table. I opened it and it said "meet at the inkopolis square café. I rarely went there, since I don't have much time for turf war anymore. I went over there anyway. I was surprised to see a lot of octolings in the plaza. I guess times changed and everyone is adapting to the new ways of life. I enter the café and smile to see my family and a very familiar octoling. "Welcome home Jason! Glad to have you back!" Said the octoling as she walked up to me. "Glad to be back Sam" I answered, both of us embracing each other and having a reuniting kiss.

Ok hi hi everyone! Skythehedgehog here, and Im glad to have gotten to write this! Im sorry that this is the end. I may include one last chapter, but who knows. School is out currently, which school has worn me out badly. And I'm glad to have finally finished after so many years! I started writing this fanfic in middle school and I'm now in high school. I think I started in sixth grade and now I just got out of being a freshmen and is now a sophomore in high school, so it's been about 4 years! Thank you all for supporting this until the end! Im sorry for being gone a long time only to tell you wonderful people it's the end of the book! Thank you all so much for reading this!! This fanfic means a lot to me! For now, Skythehedgehog, flying out! See ya in the next fanfic of whatever I create!