Chapter 26

Agent 3 pov:
I started planning immediately. "Everyone! Fight off the octolings!! Me and Sam will take card of Jason and the dj!!" Sam look at me, surprised, but nodded. We all started battling. Im kinda wishing Marie was around with her.... tide ink? And Callie could have distracted Jason for Marie. Where are they when we need then. That didn't matter. What does is the battle. Sam was trying to attack dj while avoiding Jason. I did the same. We fought for god know how long. Most of us had to retreat due to limited spawning in octo valley. I was out of breath. Was this really hopeless?

Suddenly, a roller splash landed behind Jason, making him turn, and someone sniped the glasses. There was a car in the sky and on the car was... "Callie and Marie!!" Sam shouted. Jason fell onto his knees, groaning "ugh...my head..."

Sam pov:
I run to Jason and help him up. "Ugh... w-what happened...?" He asked, looking around. "No time to explain. We got to- " I was interrupted by Callie "We'll take him, Sam!! Go fight Dj Octov!" I nod, leaving the squid sisters go escape with Jason. Marie was sniping a lot of octolings, highly decreasing their numbers! "Now is our chance!!" Sky shouted, and her and her army charged. I looked over at agent 3. She nods to me and we ready ourselves to fight again. Now we have a chance of winning!! I was worried of course, but I'm sure we can win!