Chapter 22

Sam's prov:

I looked up at Inkopolis. It gave me chills to think I have to go around and ask for help... but... even though I'm masked and all, I'm still scared to go into Inkopolis. But Hanna was shaking out of her boots. "Sis, calm down, you're going to be ok!" Even though I was looking at her when I said that, I was really saying to myself. I couldn't help it. But I doing this for Jason's sake.... I'm doing this for Jason's sake.... I kept repeating that in my head so I might calm down. I don't actually know if it's helping, but it'll do for now. Normally Narla would leave Jake at home so he wouldn't get hurt but... with the Octolings running around squidnapping people, it's better safe then sorry. "Sam, you ready?" Narla was looking at me. I sigh "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's go." I put the mask on and went outside.

Hanna's prov:

I stepped outside last, looking around when I saw.... "ORANGE!" She whipped her head toward us, as Blue Inkling next to her looking confused. "Oh! Hey!" She walked over to us "Hanna, Sam, long time no see!" "y...yeah! Same!" I responded as the inkling she is with walked over. "Umm... Orange? Who are they?" Orange introduced us "Blue, this is Samantha and Hanna!" "Nice to meet you..." Blue seemed to be staring at Sam, creeping her out a little. Does he know she's a Octoling? Or better yet, does he we are Octolings? I started to panic when Narla said "Blue was it? You're starting to creep them out." No matter how many times I look at her, she still seems like a ghost to me. Blue looked at her and seemed to also find her scary. Orange looked at Jake and Narla "I don't think we introduced ourselves. As you know, I'm Orange, or better known as Agent 3. Who are you guys? Jake's eyes lit up "I'm Jake and my sister who 9 out of 10 people who see her for the first time and thinks she's a ghost is Nerla!" "Well, that was descriptive, they now know everything about me, so no need to introduce myself further." She said sarcastically, and Jake laughed. Sam was starting to get a little anxious. Probably because of Jason. "U...um.... Orange...?" Orange looked over to me "Yes?" "umm.... w...we need help....." I responded, starting to think asking is a bad idea. Sam asked for me though "Jason has been squidnapped by Octolings and brought to Octovalley! We need help getting him back!" Orange's eyes widen "Jason? Your boyfriend, right?" Sam blushed. "I'll help in any way I can!" Orange finished. Sam looked up " Thank you so much!" Orange responded "No problem! Should I also get all my friends to help?" "Yes please! We need all the help we can get!" Sam hugged Orange. The other guy, Blue, said "I guess I'll help too. And maybe get some friends to help." I responded "t...Thanks...." I guess everything's going well so far. We already got two certain allies and possibly more allies to get into the Octoling base. But we might need to show them at some point that we are Octolings... Will they still be willing to help us if they find out?

( Hey everybody! Skythehedgehog here and I, for the first time in literally forever, I updated the book! I had the morning off, so I updated! I hope you enjoy! I'm maybe going to cancel putting everyone's ocs into the book... I haven't decided for sure, but it's likely to happen... Please be understanding if I decide to not have ocs... Also, thank you guys so much for 11K reads!!!!!! To be honest, I'm just some silly kid writing this, so it means a lot to me! With all that said, I hoped I enjoyed the chapter! For now, Skythehedgehog flying out!)