Chapter 14

Agent Three's point of view:

I woke up in a closet. My foot was tied by a rope, which was tied to a wall. I tried to struggle, but the rope only got tighter. I groaned in pain. Then, the door opened. "So you awake," said the Octoling from earlier "I brought you some food." She put down a plate in front of me. It was leftover chicken and rice. As much as I told myself not to eat it, my hunger won. I ate the food while the Octoling left. It wasn't poisoned. I was surprised. Why do they want me here. Why bother to keep me alive? What is their goal by keeping me here........

Sam's point of view:

I almost told him that I loved him, but Larna called him. Then we had the talk about our plan. Then dinner. Now it's time for bed. Jason also want to talk to me about something. But he said I can go first. I mustered all my courage and started "Um..... Jason..... I.... um..... I love you......." I looked away embarrassed. There was a pause then he said "Sam...." "Y....Yes?" I was scared. Then he kissed me and said "I love you too." I was overwhelmed with emotion. I could only hug Jason, which he hugged me back. He was petting my tentacles. And at some point we fell asleep. Then a loud voice "Wake up love birds! We have shopping to do!" I woke with a start. I saw Larna standing at the door. Jason was also awake. She left us to get ready. I then remembered what happened last night. Jason kissed my head saying "Morning!" And went to get ready. I blushed and followed him to get ready. I'm glad that he feels the same way toward me. Now I'm sure that nothing can go wrong! That nothing can go wrong.......