Chapter 3 [edited]

"Mom!!" I yelled from my small bedroom.

"What honey?"

"Can I stay over at Yasmine's tonight?" I asked walking downstairs and grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge, walking over to her I gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Sure. Be back though early tomorrow. We have to get ready to go on vacation."

"Okay. What time?"

"around 8:30 am please."

"Okay. I'm going back up to my room. Love you."

"Love you too." I walked up the stairs grabbing my phone out of my pocket I texted Yasmine.

'Hey mom said yea. pick me up about 10 minutes from now.'

'okay.'

I went to my dresser and grabbed a pink lace bra and it's matching panties. I grabbed a pink tanktop and a pair of light blue sport shorts. I put a pair of pink plaid pajamas and a white tanktop. I threw those in my pink Nike bag and went into the bathroom to grab my toiletries. Hair brush, check. Toothpaste/brush Check. Tampons in case. Check. Makeup bag check. I had everything I needed. I heard a car horn. I ran downstairs, slipped on a pair of flats and out the door I went. I got in Yasmine's black Aviator. Yea her dad's family is rich. She doesn't have a mom. Her mom passed away right after she gave birth to Yasmine. She was there long enough to hold her, see her smile and sign her birth certificate. After that she had a heart attack. She's an only child, so she's spoiled. Her dad is really never home so she basically raised herself. Her dad was there with her until she was 10 then he started going on business trips. Sometimes they would last for 5 months others a couple of weeks. Some a whole year. Sure they would Skype but nothing beats seeing your parent(s) physically. So then we met after I turned 1 and my mom started raising her when her dad was away. Helped her through her first heartbreak, graduating 8th grade. Everything. My mom has been there. She almost moved in when her dad was gone for almost a year and a half. He showed up in June. He stayed with her for a year then left. She swears that when she turns 17 she's out of there. She loves her dad yea but he's never there. Every kid needs a father and a mother figure. She never had a father figure and minus my mom never had a mother figure either. So we spend a lot of time together. I enjoy her presence. She's funny and smart. I love her to pieces.

"HEY!" Yasmine's voice brought me out of our trance.

"Who were you thinking about?" I"m not going to lie to her.

"You. Me. Our friendship that I want to last forever."

"Awww. i love you too." She pulled out of my drive and slowly accelerated into the street toward her house. It was silent the drive there. well almost completely silent.

"Yasmine?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop at McDonalds to get Redbox movies!! pwease? I'll pay. "I said grabbing my purse that had my credit card in it.

"Alright. but i get to pick the movies. What kind of movies do you want?"

"Some romantic and some scary!"

"Perfect. Here. Surprise me." I handed her my credit card. We pulled into McDonalds and she got out walking up to the redbox.

"Here." She said sliding in the driver door. I looked at the two movies in my hand. The Last Song and Insidious. I'm going to piss my pants. Great. As i put my card back in my purse she drove out.

"Put on Insidious while I make popcorn and grab some Coke." Yasmine yelled from the kitchen. We just got there, me still getting through the door with my bag and the movies.

"Okay." I flung my bag on the love seat that was next to me and sat the movies down on the glass coffee table. I put in Insidious and grabbed some blankets, pillows and my phone and its charger. i sat down on the couch as Yasmine walked in. "Ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said putting my phone on the charger saying it only had 14% left. The movie started and we sat there watching intently. It wasn't scary at first until about half over. After that movie was over Yasmine put in The Last Song. We we're both in rivers of tears. There was tissues sprawled all over the place and the pillows was damp, smeared with mascara a little bit. After the movie I went pee and then we climbed up the stairs into bed. Best day of my life. It didn't take long for sleep to overcome my tired body.

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is rubbish. Okay so something ya'll should know. My family is going on a vacation this week. We leave Friday at 5 am. We won't get back until either Saturday or Sunday. My birthday is June 23!! <3 I'll be 13 years old!! So I'll try to update again before Friday. Hopefully after this vacation I'm not as busy. I've been extremely busy with spending time with my boyfriend, his little brother, 2 little sisters and baby brother and his mom. We recently went to Omaha, Nebraska to the Omaha Zoo. Then I think his mom is taking me, him and a friend to a rockfest or something this July. So i'll be very busy these next few weeks. We have to pack all week for Arkansas, leave Friday then come home and unpack. From then until July I don't have any plans so I'll try my hardest to update ASAP. I'll try to put up a chapter each day but they will be short chapters. Bye. See you next chapter! thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!

Xx~Brooklynn <3