Chapter 31 [edited]

Cloe:

I sat Avery in the back seat and buckled her in tightly. Today would be their first day home. It's been a week since they were born. They don't have any 'special needs' such as autism etc.

Avery Isabella King. She was born at 6:23 pm on April 12, 2007 weighing 6 pounds 2 ounces. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She was 19 inches long. (1 foot 7 inches)

Sophia Grace King. She was born at 6:28 pm on April 12, 2007 weighing 7 pounds and 8 ounces. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She was 17 inches long. (1 foot and 5 inches.)

I buckled Avery in as Kyle buckled Sophia in. They were sleeping soundly in their carseats. I kissed Avery's forehead softly. Luckily she didn't wake. I crawled in the passenger seat and laid my head against the window. Kyle got in and started the car. Soon we were off. I fell asleep soon after we hit the highway.

I woke up to being shook.

"Babe. Wake up. We're home." I opened my eyes and seen it almost dark. I got out and stretched then grabbed Avery out of the car. Kyle already had Sophia out and on his arm, the carseat I mean. I grabbed Avery and got out. They were both awake now, her blue eyes looking up at me. She was sucking on her pacifier. She spit it out and just smiled at me. She started giggling.

"You're a cutie." I said, yawning. I sat her down on the counter and unbuckled her. Kyle came back in with their diaper bags. Sophia's was pink with purple flowers and purple trim on it and Avery's was Black with pink flowers and pink trim. I made them both bottles and we both fed them.

"Their beautiful." I said looking down at a half asleep Sophia.

"Just like their mommy." I smiled and looked up, my hair falling out of its loose bun.

"Avery has your nose." I said smiling bigger.

"She does, doesn't she?" He looked down and kissed her little nose. She wasn't asleep like her tired little sister. She smiled up at her dad and started giggling.

"Hi baby. I'm your daddy." She smiled wider. After about five minutes both girls were asleep. I pulled the nipple of the bottle out of Sophia's mouth and sat it on the table. "I'm going to go lay her down."

"Alright. Me too." I walked up the stairs, extra careful and once I got to their room I flicked on the light and laid her down in her crib. Kyle did the same. I flicked on the baby monitor and we quickly but quietly shuffled out of the room. I turned the light off and went back downstairs. We grabbed something to eat and started talking.

"So far so good." Kyle said, taking a sip of his water.

"Yup. What are we going to do for a babysitter? You graduate in 4 days. We'll need one until then."

"I know. I know. Maybe my mom can watch them?"

"Yeah."

We finally got home. 

"Let's go to bed." We walked up stairs and crawled into bed.

I got little sleep because of the babies but that's okay.

Authors note:

This is long! I hope it makes up for the long wait! and I'm extremely sorry about that. I've just been really busy lately. But my last basketball game is monday after that everything should start slowing down. And the updates might come quicker! Anyway. Thank you all for reading. Don't forget to vote or comment! I love you all! Good morning/afternoon/night wherever you are! Byee:)

Xx-Brooklynn:)