Chapter 23 [edited]

(She's 6 months along. Its JANUARY!)

Cloe's POV

Today is my sixth doctors appointment. That means I'm 6 months along. 3 more agonizing months. It'll be all worth it. I'll have two baby girls who love me just as much as I love both of them. I wonder who will be first. Sophia or Avery. I'm just glad that I have a supporting family, friends and boyfriend. The doctor came in and like usual asked if I had any questions.

"Is there any set delivery date? and do I need to maybe pack anything for after delivery?"

"Uh I'd say around April 5th. And yes. I would pack several pairs of comftorable clothes and like a phone charger, hair brush, tooth brush etc. and in May your period will be extremely heavy due to not having one in 9 months. So beware of that."

"Okay. Thank you." I pulled my shirt up, laying back. He squeezed the gel on my tummy and moved the wand around.

"Here they are."

"Does it look like anything is wrong with either of them?"

"No. They look happy and healthy. You're doing a very good job not putting stress on yourself."

"That's great and thanks. When's my next appointment?"

"How about February 5th?"

"Sounds great!" I wiped the gel off and the doctor went to get the pictures. I grabbed the pictures from him and said a thanks and bye. I got out and left. I can't wait to meet the girls. It was only 1:30. I need to go to school and get caught up with everything.

I walked into school luckily everyone was in class. I walked to my first hour class and got my homework, doing that with all my other classes. After getting my last classes' homework when I was about to walk out Mrs. Ward stopped me.

"Cloe?"

"Yes?"

"Why?"

"Why what?" She gave me that " you know what look" and glanced at my huge belly.

"It was an accident. I didn't intend for it to happen. I was drunk. I didn't realize what was happening until I got to the doctors."

"You realize how expensive kids are? Let alone twins."

"Yes I do. I have a loving and supporting family and friends. I'm not alone and even if I was, I would still make my kids' life as good as I can. I plan on being with Kyle as long as possible. Don't worry about me. I'll be fine. Promise."

"Okay. Come here." I walked over to her and she hugged me. I pulled away and left the class room. I went to my locker and got all my books I needed. I stuffed them in my bag and walked out. I threw my bag in my car and left to go home.

After getting home I saw Kyle sitting on the couch, watching tv shirtless. I walked over to him, siting on his lap kissing him deeply and passionately.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I pulled back and went inside the kitchen to grab some water and a bag of chips. I sat back down in the living room, starting on my homework.

After getting done with it all, 2 1/2 hours later I ate dinner and took a shower then we both went to bed.

Authors Note:
I updated! Yay!! anyway I don't really have anything to say other then I have basketball practice tomorrow morning so I'm going to try to update again! sorry it's a shitty chapter. Byee!!

Xx-Brooklynn(: