Chapter 7 [edited]

(SHE'S  TWO MONTHS ALONG IN THIS CHAPTER. ITS SEPTEMBER.)

"You need to tell Kyle, Cloe. He needs to know. I'll be right next to you if you want me to be okay?" Yasmine said grabbing a chip out of the bag.

"Alright. Tomorrow after school." I replied sticking a chip in my mouth as well. I'm showing a little, not much but it doesn't look like I'm pregnant though, just like I gained a few pounds, which I did. My doctors appointment is in 2 days.Then my birthday is on December 7th. I'll be 15, old enough to get my permit.

"Okay. Now what do you want to do?"

"I don't know. Mall?"

"Sure. Let's change first." We we're sitting in our pajamas already at 3:30. Yasmine was spending the night over at my house before I leave for vacation.

We both got up and changed. I put on a pair of blue jeans and a teeshirt with my brothers old hoodie, I slipped on a pair of black Nikes and grabbed my phone and house keys. I put on my coat, slipping my phone into a pocket along with my keys and we left. Yasmine was wearing jeans a tshirt and a jacket with white sneakers.

---------------------------------------------

--------------

"Where do you want to go?" I asked her as we walked in the mall.

"How about Hot Topic?"

"Sure."

We walked out of Hot Topic. I had 1 bag as Yasmine had 2. That girl is obsessed with Hot Topic. We decided on going to Dillards next. Dillards is my next favorite place to shop right under Forever 21. There, Yassy and I bought matching swimsuit. I bought 3 more swimsuits, a sundress, and some flats.

We went for dinner then went home. We watched movies for the rest of the night until we both fell asleep.

after school.

"Alright. There he is. I will wait here for you. Shake your left foot if you need help okay?" Yasmine said. I looked off toward the boys' locker room where Kyle would come out at any minute. After he finally did come out and started heading toward his car I stopped him,

"Kyle?"

"Oh hey Cloe. Whats up?"

"I need to tell you something." I said messing with my keys.

"Okay.." I took a deep breathe.

"I'm pregnant...." I paused. "With your kid." He stared at me blankly. He showed no emotion on his face. He turned around and left me there standing alone. Tears poured out of my eyes. I ran back to Yasmine and she engulfed me into a hug. I fell into her arms ad sobbed. She half carried half walked me to my moms car.

My mom didn't say a word knowing as why I was crying so bad. By the time I got home I was done crying. I ate dinner and finished my homework. If he's not going to be there for the baby then I'm going to forget about him. After I finished my homework I took a nice hot shower. I got out and wrapped the towel around me and walked to my bedroom. After I got dried off I made sure my curtains were shut and my door was as well. I stood infront of my full-length mirror and let my towel drop. It landed around my ankles as I lifted my hand to my belly. I had a small baby bump already. My hand lightly touched my belly and I just stood there, side-view and looked at my belly. I smiled to myself and turned around. I still can't believe I'm pregnant. I got dressed after about 5 more minutes of just standing there and crawled into bed.

Author's note:

Hey guys! we got back form our vacation early because of rain and we were in a flash flood area, as we were right next to a river so we decided to leave. We got back on monday. I'm sorry its kinda a filler chapter but i wanted to get something up instead of leaving ya'll hanging. anyway I'm going to go and i'll talk to you in the next chapter :)bye thank you for reading! Don't forget to vote and/or comment!!

Xx~Brooklynn