Chapter 10 [edited]

She's three months along and it's only been 11 days after her 3rd month check up at the doctors. (Month: October)

"It's your birthday Cloe Jane! You're having a party! Besides you need to have a party for the last birthday as a non-teenage mother!" My mom said to me while she wiped off the counter. I was currently sitting at the kitchen table, my phone blowing up with text messages, notifications from Facebook and twitter all wishing me a happy birthday. Yes, it was my 15th birthday tomorrow. October 15th. The day I escaped from my mothers womb.

"If I agree will you promise me no fighting, arguing or any surprises for it tomorrow and nothing too big?"

"I promise."

"Fine. I'll have a party. I was wanting to save money for my 16th even though I'll have a baby by then I wanted a 16th birthday party next year."

"Trust me you'll get one."

"Alright, well I think me and the girls are going out tomorrow afternoon or something, and this baby is making me extremely tired so I think I'm going to go to bed. Night love you." Yeah it was like 8 pm but still I was extremely tired!

I was currently almost 2 months along so I had a small baby bump. My last appointment went great. The baby is healthy and I got to hear the heartbeat for the first time!

I crawled into bed and fell asleep shortly after that.

Next Morning

I woke up to people jumping on my bed, screaming "Happy Birthday! Get your lazy ass up right now! We gonna go shopping!!" I groaned and rolled over and opened my eyes. I saw Yasmine, Hannah and Savannah, looking at me with huge grins on their faces.

"I wanna sleep!!!" I yelled into my pillow.

"No! Get up." I left the pillow there and curled into more of a ball. Suddenly I felt cold air hit my bare body. Yeah, I sleep in my bra and panties. Then I saw daylight.

"Get up!"

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Don't make me resort to the last option Cloe Jane." When I didn't move, they all yanked me up out of bed. "NEVER WAKE A PREGNANT WOMAN! ESPECIALLY YANK HER OUT OF HER BED!" I yelled giving them all death glares. They all backed up,scared.

"I'm sorry girls. I'm just extremely tired. This baby is making me wore out. I'll go with you shopping alright?"

"Okay. Now go shower and change. Be ready in an hour. By the way Nick is going with us!" I drug my feet into my shower and got in. I washed my hair and body then got out and dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a short-sleeve shirt with a jean jacket over it and a pair of brown uggs. I applied my mascara and eyeliner and some foundation. Done. I grabbed my phone and house keys. I jumped into Nick's car with the girls infront of me. Nick was in the drivers seat, Hannah in the passenger side seat and Savannah behind nick, Yasmine in the middle and me behind Hannah. Nicks car is little inside. It's not a sports car but pretty small on the inside. Surprisingly we all fit. He turned on the car and radio an sped off into the road, radio blasting Drake.

-----------------------

----------

Nick's POV

It was quite all the way to the mall except for, well, the radio and the little small talk. Cloe doesn't talk much about the baby. That's what she was doing all the way there. She had her hand wrapped lightly around her belly in a protective way. I can't believe she's pregnant. I'm going to kick Kyles' ass.

I pulled into the malls parking lot and rather quickly found a parking spot. We all got out.

"I wanna take Cloe for a little bit okay girls?" I asked the girls. The all nodded and Cloe came beside me. I could tell she was scared from the look on her face. She knew exactly what would happen if she seen people from school. Which is most likely. That's part of the reason why I wanted her to go with me.

We got inside and split up after deciding when and where to meet up. As we were walking to Abercrombie & Fitch I decided to bring up the baby.

"So what are you going to name the baby?"

"I dont know. I don't even know the sex of it yet. But if its a girl, either Aubrey Nicole Star, Abrii Jane Star (Pronounced like Aubrey) or Audrey Rose Star."

"And if its a boy?"

"Cameron. Cameron Gregory Star."

"I like Abrii Jane and Cameron Gregory."

"Really?" She stopped walking and slightly grabbed my arm,stopping me as well. She looked at me in the eye, her eyes watering.

"Yes Really. Please don't cry." I pulled her into a hug and whispered into her ear, "It'll be okay. I'm here."

"So who's the father? I forgot."

"Kyle King."

"That bastard? Really? Why would you sleep with him?!"

"Yes that bastard and I didn't technically sleep with him. It..it was a quicky in the bathroom.." She trailed off looking behind me.

"I"m not mad. At you."

"Don't get mad at him.. It takes two to make a kid. It's not just his fault. It's mine also. I plan on being the mother of this kid and loving it more then I already do." She set her hand on the small baby bump and looked down, smiling through her watered brown eyes. I yet again, pulled her into another hug, being careful of the baby.

done shopping

We went back to the house. Cloe, being in the front with a blindfold around her eyes. I pulled up to the driveway, parked the car and told Cloe to stay where she is. Me, Yasmine, Hannah, and Savannah got out and helped Cloe out then took her up the steps very extra careful and walked in. It was dark. We all whispered "1 2 3" And I flicked the lights on While Yasmine untied the cloth that was around her eyes. She jumped in suprised as everyone yelled, "Surprise!" They threw a surprise birthday party for her.

Everything went swiftly until Cloe got tired and went to bed. Soon after everyone left and we cleaned the house of cups, bottles and anything else. I went straight to bed after that and fell into a deep sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow...

A/N: Hey guys! I'm SOOO sorry this is extremely late and long! I've just been really busy and havent had time to update so yeah.. sorry if it's choppy but I'm really tired. I hope you like this book! Bye guys!

Xx~Brooklynn<3