Chapter 33 [edited]

Cloe:

It's been 3 years . 3 long years. Me and Kyle are still together, the girls are both 3. I'm 18 and Kyle is 20. Yes, it's legal. The girls have brought us so much joy. My mom isn't doing so good. We're going to see her today. I took a once over in the body mirror on the back of the bathroom door, I was in simple white jean shorts, I had a pink tanktop on underneath a grey muscle tank and I had on sandals. My hair was down and curled. For makeup I just had a pink nail, pink lipstick with pink lipgloss and some light pink blush. I had a DREAM neckalce on. I walked downstairs and saw Kyle helping Sophia into her silver sandals we got from Gordman's. She was wearing white shorts and a red tanktop with her brown hair down. Avery had on white shorts and a pink tanktop and her brown hair down with a pair of silver sandals. Kyle was in simple jeans and a V-neck white shirt with converse.

"Everybody ready?" I asked grabbing my purse.

"Yeah!!" The girls said. Sophia ran up to me, clinging to my leg. I laughed and picked her up, setting her on my hip. Sophia was a mommy's girl while Avery would rather hang out with daddy. Kyle picked Avery up and sat her on his shoulders.

"Ready pumpkin?" I asked tickling Sophia's belly.

"Yes mommy!!" She had a big grin on her face. We walked out, me locking the door behind.

***********

"We're here to see Cassandra Star." I said to the receptionist while the kids and Kyle went to the pop machine. She typed something in on her computer.

"Floor 15, Room 345."

"Thank you." I grabbed Sophia's hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Mommy look! Daddy gave me a drink!!"

"That's nice sweety, here can I have it for a minute?" She gave it to me and I dropped her hand, grabbing a sippy cup out of my purse, and pouring some into it, tightening the lid, I handed it back to her. She grinned so big and took a big gulp.

After about two minutes we reached mom's room. I knocked on the door then poked my head in the room.

"Mom?"

"Come in dear." We all scrambled in and her face lit up when she seen the twins.

"My girls!! Come here!" She said holding out her arms, she's trying to sound happy and healthy but shes not. Her hair is matted, her eyes droopy and her arms were hooked up to so many machines. They sprinted toward her and nearly jumped on her bed.

"Girls! Be good."

"Sorry mommy." I gave them a smile and watched as they talked to my mother. Kyle came over to me and put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him.

"They are just the most beautiful girls. Like their mom." He leaned down and pecked my lips.

"Girls?" They snapped their heads toward me.

"Can mommy and grandma have some privacy please? Daddy will take you to go eat something alright?"

"Yay!!" They gave mom a kiss and left with their father.

"Their beautiful like you."

"Thanks."

"I'm proud of you."

"For what?"

"For being able to raise them without me. You're doing an amazing job honey. You're so strong. I love you."

"I love you too. Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Are you getting any better?" Her face fell into a frown.

"The doctors said i'm not." I started tearing up. Her voice became weak and quiet with the next few words.

"I love you Cloe.." Then there was a long, loud beeping noise.

"NOOOOOOOO!!! MOMMY PLEASE!!" I sobbed, grabbing her hand and kissing it. I sat there and cried and cried. Praying, wishing she would come back..but she didn't. Nobody came in here. About 10 minutes later the kids and Kyle came back. They seen me crying and ran to me. I held both of them, crying, trying to hide my dead, lifeless mother from their vision. Kyle came up and hugged us all 3. I sobbed harder and harder. She was dead. Gone. Lifeless.

A/N: THIS IS THE END!! I may upload the epilogue sometime this weekend!! I don't know when the second book will be posted or what it will be about! i hope you all enjoyed it! i will add another authors note soon!! thank you all so much for reading. It litterally means the world to me! thank you so much!! i love you all and i hope you enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it! I'm extremly sorry for any grammer/spelling mistakes! i may go back and edit this before I start the new book!! again, thank you all so very much!! Don't forget to vote/comment etc!! Thank you!!

Xx-Brooklynn:)