Chapter 15 [edited]

(Still November.)

Cloe's POV

Today's the day. Today is the day I tell my mom I'm having twins. I don't know how she'll react, but I guess we'll find out tonight at dinner. Kyle's parents took it well, well his mom. I'm still not so sure about his dad. Anyway. I'm getting ready for dinner. I'm just wearing sweats and a sweater with my hair pulled into a tight bun. I go downstairs and see Kyle talking to my mom and my brother. Oh no. I forgot. Nick's off for the week from school as I have to go back Wednesday. I go down the rest of the stairs.

"Sis? Is that you?" Nick asks walking toward me.

"Yeah!" He rounded the corner holding out his hand.

"Holy shit! You're huge!!"

"Thanks?" I said more like a question.

"Dinners ready kids!" We walked into the dining room. There was steak laid out with mashed potatoes and macaroni. Yummy! I sat down in between Kyle and Nick
Nick shot glares at Kyle.

"So. You're the douche who knocked my FIFTEEN year old sister up?" Nick said looking at Kyle.

"Uh. Yeah... I did."

"How old are you?"

"17."

"So! I have news. Mom. Nick. As ya know I am pregnant. But there is more then one baby. There is twins. I'm pregnant with twins." They just all looked at me like I was stupid.

"Yes. I'm positive. The doctor told us at my last appointment."

"Oh. O-okay. Well that's great! I'm happy for you! More excited to have two grand kids! Do you know the sex of them yet?"

"Nope. Should find out next appointment. Depending on how the little kids are laying. What would be cute is if one is laying down while the other is on the tummy of the other baby! I want a boy and a girl set of twins!!" I said stuffing a piece of steak in my mouth.

"Well that's great sis!" Nick said.

We finished our dinner then all headed to bed. Mom said Kyle could spend the night so we crawled upstairs to my bedroom and laid underneath the covers. We talked until I hear faint snores coming from Kyle's mouth. He looked like a little, innocent, five-year-old boy when he slept. His long eyelashes, his bone structure. The tone of his face. The moon shone right on us. The way his hair laid across his left eye. His eyes twitched then stopped. He was dreaming. I fell into a deep peaceful rest with Kyle's legs intertwined in mine.

Authors Note:
Soo. There's chapter 15. Pretty bad I know. Sorry! anyway! Go check out my friends book! It's called Summer With You. His username is: Gabeowen he's a really good writer! Give him feedback! Go check his book out! Please and thank you! Night!

Xx-Brooklynn:-)