Chapter 29 [edited]

Cloe:

It's my last doctors appointment until the kids are born. I can't wait. I'm so huge. I can barely walk because it feels like my knees and ankles are going to burst at any moment.

I pulled my hair up, waiting for the doctor.

After he got in here we did the sonogram.

"Alright any questions?"

"Yes. What do I need to put in like my hospital bag?"

"Clothes, bathroom essentials. Tooth brush and tooth paste. Phone. Charger. Money. Stuff like that."

"Okay. Thank you."

He walked out and came back with our pictures. We told him thanks and went home.

"Are you ready?"

"For what?"

"The babies birth."

"I have to be ready. I'm their father. I have to be ready. Are you?"

"No. But I have to be. I'm 15. I still have my whole life ahead of me. Graduation. College. Marriage. A job. A husband. I guess I'll have to do all that while raising the twins. I'm just scared I'm not going to be able to give them everything they need and want. I'm scared I won't be a good mother."

"Hey. You'll be a perfect mother and I'm right here to help. And my parents. Plus yours. We'll be fine. But once we get home change into something nice. I have a surprise for you before the girls are born."

"Okay."

After about 5 minutes of more driving we arrived at the house. Kyle helped me out and walked me up the steps. Once inside I walked upstairs carefully, going into our room. I took a shower and changed into a white tank top and a grey shirt that said "summer love" on it and the back was full lace and some jeans, not knowing where were going. Then again I can't wear dresses. Or heels so I slipped on some vans and curled my hair with my wand. I put on some light makeup. I heard a knock on the door.

"You ready yet?"

"Yeah. Hold on." I yelled through the door. I finished putting on my gold eyeliner and some thick, black mascara. I walked downstairs and saw & Kyle in jeans and a white V-neck with some vans. His hair was laying across his forehead, almost covering his left eye. He looked up at me and smiled.

"You're gorgeous babe." I blushed and grabbed his extended hand. We walked out the door once again and got into the car.

About an hour of driving we still weren't there.

"Babee where are we going?" I asked getting impatient.

"You'll see. Just about another 5 minutes. Promise." I looked out the window and didn't recognize anything. I have no idea where we were.

About 4 more minutes he stopped and there sat about 20 yards away from us was yellow sunflowers and green grass. Over looking it was a beautiful mountain. It was gorgeous.

"Here. Wait in here." He said wrapping something around my eyes. Oh great. I can't see. I sat back and heard the door open then shut and then another door open and slam shut.

About 5 more minutes and he came back.

"Come on. I'll guide you. Trust me." He grabbed my hand and helped me out of the car. After standing still for about 10 seconds he laid his free hand on the small of my back and guided me. We walked and walked until we finally stopped. My body went cold without his touch. I stood still until I heard him say "open beautiful." I slowly and carefully un-did the thing around my eyes. The first thing i saw when it was off was Kyle on one knee. Shocked, i just stood there. Is he seriously- my thoughts got cut short when I heard his voice.

"No, I'm not purposing. I just wanted to give you this." He pulled out a black long rectangular box and handed it to open. I slowly grabbed it and opened it. Gasping, I saw there was a silver charm bracelet. There was only four charms on it. Both of them were heart-shaped. I looked at the first one and it read ' August 5th, 2007.' That day I found out I was pregnant. Oh God. That was an emotional day.

I looked at the second one and it read 'November 9, 2007' That's the day we officially became a couple...and Kyle decided to help me with the babies..well baby at the time. And he met my mother..wow. A lot of stuff happened that day.

The next one read 'November 27, 2007. We're having twins!!'

The last one said ' December 27, 2007. There both girls!!'

"Well add more as time goes."

"I-i love it. It's perfect."

"I'm glad you do." He hugged me, that oh-so-familiar warmth coming back to me. He let go and I finally got a chance to look around. The sun was still up giving off heat. The wind was blowing nicely in the air. I looked around until my eyes landed on a red and black checkered blanket. There was a picnic bag type thing on the blanket. Two plates were sat out. Everything looked so perfect. We walked over there and just talked. We talked about Kyle graduating next week. The girls' arrival. How everything is changing so quickly. I get out of school for the summer a day after Kyle graduates so that's a plus. We just talked about anything and everything until we left and went home.

By the time we got home it was already 1:30 am. Thank god it was Friday. I went upstairs and crawled into bed, falling asleep with a smile on my face.

Authors note:

I know i know. Its late. Really late. And I'm really sorry. I've just been really busy and haven't had any time. I was also at a writers block until today in English! I started writing and ideas started popping up. Oh! and before i forget Shes 8 months along. The month is March. I know everything is confusing because if you haven't noticed, I'm not a very organized writer like i should be. But anyway. I need to go so. Good morning/afternoon/night wherever you are!

Xx-Brooklynn:)