Chapter 25 [edited]

She's 7 months along. It's now February 5th. They're at their 7th appointment. 

Kyle's POV:

We have another doctors appointment.

The nurse called Cloe's name. We got up walking together to the door. The nurse was a short, skinny blonde hair, blue eyed girl. She had on pink scrubs with white tennis shoes. Her hair pulled back. As we got closer she stood straighter up, pushing out her chest. She batted her eyelashes as she said "Right this way." She shut the door, winking at me. I grabbed Cloe's hand, kissing her temple. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the girl shoot daggers at her. Ha. Too bad bitch. I'm taken. We walked to the room. The nurse told us the doctor would be in in a few minutes. We sat and talked.

"What if something's not right?"

"There won't be. I promise." I said pulling her in for a long deep kiss.

"Oh. Uh. Sorry." We pulled apart when we heard a deep voice say. Cloe blushed and layed down.

"Sorry."

"It's okay. Nothing I haven't seen before." He pulled the machine after him. I pulled Cloe's hoodie up exposing her belly. He put the gel on there and started moving the wand around.

"Looks like they are doing perfectly well. They are active are they?"

"Yes." We said smiling.

"Well you're only 7 months so two more until you're due. They look healthy and devoloping perfectly."

"Yes please." He nodded and got up. I handed Cloe some paper towels. She wiped the gel off and put her hoodie down. We got the sonograms and walked out. We got into the car and headed to school.

At school I had to leave Cloe so I could go to Biology.

Cloe's POV

Kyle left me to go to whatever class. I walked into English class sitting down at the back of the room. I was only in there for about 10 minutes before the bell rang.

After the bell rang everybody got up grabbing their books. I grabbed mine and walked up to the desk. "What homework?"

"Here." He handed me a packet and I walked out..

After my next two classes I went back to my locker and opened it up. There sat a banquet of white and yellow flowers with a yellow ribbon wrapped around the glass vase with a pink piece of paper attached to it. I smiled and slowly opened the note.

"I love you Cloe. I'm glad it was me who got you pregnant. You're everything I've ever wanted. I love you more then anything. I can't wait for 1 more month. The babies will be born and I'll be graduating. It's all happening so fast. You'll soon be graduating and will be able to move on with your life. We will be able to move on with our life. Together. I love you and hope you love the flowers. Again I love you. I don't think I'll ever be able to say that enough princess. Have a good rest of your day.

-Kyle'

I started tearing up as I read the note. Hannah, my friend came up to me.

"Who gave you these?" I handed her the note and just looked at the gorgeous arrangement of flowers.

"AWEEE!!" I heard her cry after she finished reading the note. The bell rang and I slammed the locker shut forgetting about the other note I got earlier that day.

Authors note:
So Kyle sent her flowers. I'm not sure how many more chapters will be before I start a sequel. I've just got so much stuff going on lately I can't think straight. Last night was the worst night ever but I have 2 amazing friends who care about me plus a loving mother and two loving little sisters and a loving aunt and uncle. So I'll make it through. If you ever want to talk to someone kik me! itsgottabe1direction ill try to help as much as possible. Anyway for now I leave you with this. I have an early out this week and no school Friday so I have like a 3 1/2 day vacation this weekend! So I'll try to update. I love you all and thank you SO very much for reading this. Comment below what you think of Cyle (Cloe and Kyle) (if you have a cuter relationship name for them comment below that too!!) and who you think -A is? Anyway I'm gunna go!!! I love you all!! bye!!

Stay Strong<3

Xx-Brooklynn(: