Chapter 18 (edited)

Cloe:

I woke up and took a shower then changed into another pair of sweats and a teeshirt. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. After that I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

Finishing breakfast I washed my bowl and spoon and my cup that had apple juice in it. I turned around and started walking back up to my room to see Kyle already ready for the day. Same outfit I'm in except he's shirtless. Must be nice. Sometimes I wish girls could go shirtless with guys around without being afraid of being raped or something.

"Lets start." I turned on roar by Katy perry. I walked over to the infant carseat box and opened it up reveling the black and purple one. I took out the pieces and snapped the back on. Done. I started on the other one as Kyle just got the crib out of the box. He started on it while I put together the other carseat.

We worked on it until lunch then we ate and got back to work. By 3:00 we had everything done and set up.

"Here. I want to show you the rest of the house." Kyle said grabbing me by my hand. We got up and he walked me to the room across from ours. The inside walls was painted a cream color. Up against the oppisite wall of us, was where the cribs would go. It had little drapes around both of them. In the center of that was a tree looking design in rhinestones. There was a brown comfy chair right in the middle of it so I could read to the girls. On the left side of the room, was a big sedar dresser. Next to where the cribs we're going to go was a bedside table. By the dresser was a small shelf full of children's books. On the ceiling it was just white with little spakrles scattered out. The floor was carpeted.

"Darling. It's gorgeous!" I told him.

"Lets move the cribs in here and all the supplies.

We walked back to our room and Kyle grabbed one crib then drug it to the girls' baby room. He sat it against the oppisite wall under the first drap, then went back and got the other one and sat it right next to it. With a space big enough for both of us to fit. I had the diapers and the bag along with their clothes and anything else they needed. I put some diapers in the bag along with formula and four 8 ounce bottles. I sat that on the top of the dresser and pulled open the first drawer. There were clothes lined and folded neatly into it. Wow.

"K-Kyle. Did you do all this?"

"Yes. Do ya like it?"

"Of course! I love it!" I kissed him and then after getting everything settled we ate dinner. While eating I spoke.

"What are we going to name them?"

"I was think Avery Isabella and Sophia Grace."

"I LOVE THOSE!" I squealed.

"Then Sophia and Avery it is!"

"Okay. Are you going to be busy tomorrow?"

"No why?"

"I wanted to go to the store and get stickers for there names like to put above the cribs maybe?"

"Sure."

"Okay." with that we watched tv and I soon fell asleep.

Authors note:

Another shit chapter. I'm so sorry!! I'll try to make them longer. I'm in English right now so I gotta go. Bye!!

Xx-Brooklynn:)