Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Sydney's P.O.V*

"I wish you a merry Christmas, I wish you a merry Christmas. I wish you a Merry Christmas & a happy new year." I sung out extremely obnoxiously. One of my many talents that I had never presumed. I pranced around my living room singing to the music coming out of my television. I usually found these specific channels on the television extremely annoying but I was in a singing mood. I tore down some tinsel that was on my tree from earlier this morning. The girls had come over to exchange gifts while we discussed the major head aches that had accompanied us from the night before.

I felt bad for Amanda overall, she was practically drooling on the floor our of tiredness. Abbey had gotten me some manicure kit, basically a way of telling me my nails sucked in a more pleasant yet subtle way. Kailey has bought me some gift card to forever 21. While Amanda had made a full blown scrap book of all the memories we had. Humorlessly, she added a membership pamphlet in the back for some gym near by. She obviously ached to get back on that track, too bad my apartment complex didn't occupy some sort of treadmill.

The boys hadn't really gotten us anything besides the booze they had brought last evening. I found that more as a punishment as the late hours went on. Work didn't start up again until after New Years so I had the next week to sit back and relax. I agreed to myself no partying until Abbey's yearly shin dig for the new year. She invited every one her father could sneak up including a band member from Daft punk the year before. Luckily, I think the list had regressed considering our new friends.

I slouched down on the couch tossing the left over ornaments into the box and shutting it closed to shove under the coffee table. The apartment looked a lot less happy and more bland at the current moment. Not that I minded, the land lord of the complex didn't take the whole 'keep the apartment clean' thing to seriously. Paying rent was different, I've heard stories of several different couples getting kicked out of the area because they forgot one round of bills.

I stretched my legs out onto the hard glass surface feeling the coolness seep into my veins. I shut my eyes for a few seconds and I could already feel myself drifting off. I padded into the bathroom and begun running the water.

*****

"God damnit these windows," I cursed pawing at the hinge on my bedroom window. Frigid air came flying into my room making me shiver. Goose bumps began forming until the living daylights was scared out of me because the ringing of my phone.

I walked over towards my cellphone glancing at the caller I.D

Aunt. Don't pick up.

It read. I chuckled at my fitting name I had put in for her contact.

Obviously if it was important she would leave a message. So I ignored the call and grabbed onto my mac book to scroll through tumblr.

Several ringing later I had finally agreed to pick up.

"Its about time," She spat.

"Nice to talk to you too," I retorted quite rudely.

"Did you get my several emails that I happened to send several days ago,"

"Nope," I popped the p. "Haven't seen them."

"What about the fact that I called you a good 10 times in the past hour."

"I was sleeping." I plainly answered. I could feel the density adding after each word I spoke. I liked aggravating her, but at the same time she could be an absolute crook.

"At 9 o' clock?"

"I need my beauty sleep." I scrunched my legs up to my chest hugging my arms around my body. I rocked back and forth waiting for her to ask me what on earth she needed in the first place.

"I guess we found something we both agree on," She chuckled almost sinisterly.

I inhaled deeply feeling a sharp pain in my chest, its called annoyance. "Why are you calling me anyway,"

"I invited you to come to a family reunion for Christmas. Its this Friday, I assume since you lack friends and a decent job you will be able to attend."

"Actually, I have prior plans, for your information."

"And what is that? Cutting your toenails so the penguins can bare looking at you?"

"I'm busy, okay?"

She clucked her tongue loudly, "Rude, just like your mother."

"Goodbye." I stated before hanging up the phone with a loud groan.

I slammed the phone onto my side table then getting worried I had broken it, cradling it back into my hands. I quickly pulled up Amanda's contact, I knew she would make me feel better.

To Amanda: My Aunt's at it again. :(

From Amanda: Just ignore her, she's just a hag under cover. All she wants is your attention. She thrives off of it.

To Amanda: Tell me something I don't know.

From Amanda: You lose 25-125 hairs a day.

To Amanda: Thanks for the fun fact, now back to reality. What are you doing this week?

From Amanda: Nate is coming into town, so spending as much time with him as possible. You?

To Amanda: Apparently sulking without my best friend.

From Amanda: Hang with Niall ? :)

To Amanda: eh.

From Amanda: You're impossible.

To Amanda: I try.

From Amanda: Whatever, miss sassy pants. Dance Moms is on and its a new special so I have to skedaddle. Love you.

To Amanda: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Abby Lee & the Snobby dancers always come before me.

Seen 10:02 pm

I chuckled at our conversation already forgetting about my Aunt. What made everything so worse is Niall. It seemed every time I tried to get him off my mind and only focus on friends he bounced right back into my head.

I wonder what he's up to right now?

_________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry this was just a filler, hope you guys are liking this fanfic. I'm sadly not getting a lot of reads or votes :(

Comment?

Vote?

Thanks x