Chapter 40

Scream at me all you want; I'm really bad at the whole update on wednesday's and sunday's. my bad ily guys

Chapter 40

*Niall's P.O.V*

I lied awake all night. All eight hours my eyes should have been glued shut in soft slumber. Usually with Sydney I fell right asleep but now she was the main cause sleep wouldn't come. She kissed me. She placed a kiss on my lips and I couldn't respond because she thought I was sleeping. But that wasn't what tore my heart even more. She told me she couldn't love me the way I loved her. I didn't know where she got the idea of such intimate feelings. But I wasn't going to lie.

I loved Sydney.

I wouldn't tell her because I gaurantee she would cower from me. .She would run away from whatever she had here. She would hide from what could ignite. She would stay away from me to stay away from whatever feelings she had. I just wanted her to know that I loved her. I didn't need her love back. Well I would feel like the happiest man alive if that did occur but she was too scarred for that. Her old boyfriend messed up her views on love worse than anything that walks this planet. Nothing could change the fact that he used her. He told her he loved her than used her. I don't blame her from hiding from those feelings.

I just wish she could feel them again.

Feel complete love like I know I feel for her. Every time I look at her, see her my heart skips a bit. It racks against my rib cage waiting to explode. Last night when her lips came in contact with mine like they hadn't in what seemed like months something died inside of me.

I was more detirmed than ever to get her to feel love again.

She had lost everything ever since her friends left her. In all true honesty I am all she has left to show her love.

Her Aunt didn't show her that.

Her ex boyfriend didn't show her that.

Not even what she thought was her best friend showed her that.

Amanda.

The last time I was her she looked so pained. Her cheeks were sullen her eyes were lifeless and black. It looked like she had been beaten into a corner to get fed to the lions. She wore baggy jeans and an oversized college sweatshirt that looked like it had been owned by a boy my size. Her lips were chapped and her voice was empty. I could tell she missed Sydney like crazy.

All the thoughts jumbled through my head as my alarm woke me from my what should have been sleep. Sydney opened her eyes next to me and smiled lazily.

"You're breath stinks," She teases.

"You shouldn't be talking, bad breath." I contradicted pulling her into my chest. She leans her head on my bare neck and looks straight through me. I don't know what brought me to do it but I gripped the back of her neck and slid her mouth right onto mine. We locked lips for seconds until she responded. I was surprised she hadn't pulled away or slapped me or something. The kiss was fast and passionate. Nothing even close to what she had given me last night. It was full of hunger and pure lust as she swung her legs over my torso to straddle my body. She moved her chest against mine before tugging on the ends of my hair. I trailed my wet kisses down against her jaw bone and along her neck until she pulled away, out of breath.

"I'm sorry," I mutter.

"Its fine,' She exhaled. "We both got a bit more caught up than expected." She giggled awkwardly. She unsaddled my body making my legs miss the feeling of our rubbing skin. She lay next to me; our shoulders gently leaning against each other. The room was filled with silence and our harsh breathing. My cheeks and throat were still burning from our very intense make out session. Before I knew it her body was missing from the bed and strolling down the hallway. I swiftly got out of bed before following her into the living room. She was looking at my book case with one hipped popped out. A little skin was revealed from the large boxer’s I lent her. Her hip bone was peeking out quite obviously, probably occurring from our kissing.