Chapter 16

Chapter 16

*Niall's P.O.V*

"I'm experiencing serious déjà vu right now," I sighed leaving a cool puff of air condensating through the snow. I paced back and forth tugging at the light blazer I had on. The thin fabric didn't do me much justice. Liam huffed out another breath shivering, Louis & Zayn following.

"Where is that boy anyway?" Louis griped throwing his hands dramatically in the air. His cheeks played a light pink, his apparel choice was even worse than mine had been. By experiencing déjà vu we meant Harry is taking an hour to get ready while we wait two blocks down from the T for him. Time had been passing slowly as the trains rolled by and myriads of people charged around the station. I slipped the sleeve of my jacket up to my wrist glancing at the time.

8:30.

"Its gaining on quarter too," I mumbled tucking my hands into the sides of my body for extra warmth. Liam twisted his body around seeing Harry leisurely making his way over towards us. A.K.A the huddled penguins. I was feeling more like Syd's specimens everyday.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He hollered as we disagreed to even make any attention to him. We boarded onto the moving T all cramping into one corner of the vessel. It was majorly empty for rush hour had just about ended not long ago. A little girl clung to her moms stockings not wanting to glance over at the big group of men.

At least she wasn't a teenager who wanted our autograph.

On top of the freezing cold, screaming teens always accompanied us. Well, that was a given. We were heavily protected by Paul within 20 feet radius, sad isn't it?

The tarred floor of the moving train itched at my skin, my ankles started feeling numb. We emerged from the underground tunnels where the night sky was visible. Stars glimmered bright, and the moon was full. After all, it was new years eve.

*****

"Abbey they're here," I heard one of the girls call from the main sitting area. We were still staring at the back of a door. Scrambling feet were heard boisterously behind the wood. It was pulled open suddenly and we were facing an out of breath red head. Music was playing, and for the first time ever other people, faces unknown to me were drinking, dancing, and unnamed things.

"Come on in," She greeted us warmly helping us with our jackets. The rest of the boys escaped to different corners while I spotted Sydney right away. Her usual cocktail dress hugged her body, not that I cared. I searched for a drink table, my eyes scanning the room. Abbey spotted me and hooted something to the gentlemen next to her making him scowl until she prowled towards me.

"Hey blondie,"

"Hi," I shifted uncomfortably barely being able to hear the girl over the loud cacophony.

"Loosen up! You don't seem like your having very much fun," Her façade smile played on her lips as she tipped her glass up to her nose.

"I just got here," I answered.

"Don't be silly, the rest of the boys seem like they're having a blast." She jeered gesturing towards Harry who was grinding onto a miscellaneous girl in the corner. "Come with me," She grabbed onto my wrist and guided me towards the kitchen in the back. The whole house looked much different with all the people in it. It was dark, but black lights made it light enough to not crash into everything. Abbey handed me a light pink drink which reeked of something with vodka. Maybe even crystal light.

"What is this?" I inquired bringing it to my nose slowly.

"Just drink it," She assured placing her hand on the bottom in encouragement. I nodded and she gave me another wry smile to leave into the main area. When the alcoholic drink entered my system a jump boost made me quiver. It stung the back of my throat and my eyes began to water.