Chapter 23

Chapter 23

*Niall's P.O.V*

It felt like hour after hour was longer than a whole year as I waited for 2 to string by. Pacing back and forth had become my main action for the afternoon. I invited Zayn to come over so he could occupy me with video games; but that attempt failed. He was pretty amused watching my nervous wreck formation overtake myself.

"Stop staring," I mumbled towards him as I carded my fingers through my hair. The time only read about 1:30. I would probably leave 15 minutes before so I could get there on time. I was expecting she would be angry if I was 'fashionably late'. I honestly didn't quite know if this was classified as either a date or just a friendly get together. But either way; it would be me and her alone. That was mulititudes more than I could ask for.

"I'm sorry, Ni." Zayn laughed. "You're just too bloody funny to watch."

"How would you feel if the girl you fancied kept denying you?" I paced back and forth leaning my palm against the window sill. I peered out the drapes and a couple children caught my eye. They were walking on the street passing a long a ciggarette. They barely looked 15 years old.

"Zayn," I motioned my hands toward him gesturing his movements. "Come ere'"

"What is it now," He walked behind me and crained his neck over my shoulder blade I could feel my embarissment rising as he rolled his eyes and chuckled distastefully.

"Ni, its not like you didn't fancy doing that as a child. Give them a break."

"What if its pot?"

"Bloody hell. What is wrong with you?"

I dipped my chin down rubbing my forehead with my forefinger, "I'm nervous, what can I say?" I shot him a week grimace and then I put my watch in my face. "I should go pick her up,"

"Its 1:40," Zayn stated.

"And? Better early than late,"

"God, you sound like my mother."

"Well I am your best mate,"

Zayn scowled at me then rolled his eyes humerously. Amusement played on his lips as he helped me fix my hoodie. Apparently there was more than one way to wear one.

"Do I look okay?"

"It'll do," Zayn jested.

"I'll call you when I'm done,"

"I'm not your mother, Horan." Zayn called down the looming hall way as he dissapeared behind the kitchen door.

"Don't eat anything!" I tried to holler back but he was probably already sutffing his face with something. I grabbed onto my car keys and headed out the door. I was still nervous as ever. This thick butterflies fluttered in my stomach making my gut wrench and churn. I started the car and pulled into the street.

*Sydney's P.O.V*

From Zayn: He's on his way. Be careful, one false movement and you'll give him a seizure. He's a bit on the uptight side at the moment.

I laughed lightly at the text message and tossed my phone in my nike bag. Niall had earlier informed me that I would need some type of athletic bag. I was quite weary about our final destination but I trust him enough that we wouldn't end up in a broken down ally way. I flipped my neck down to gather the loose hairs and pull them into a tight pony tail. Looking at myself in the mirror one last time I swung my bag over my shoulder and headed to the lobby of the apartment complex.

I placed myself on the edge of the plant facility. There was a cobble stone bench surrounding it so that I could sit. I surveyed the area noticing very few people. Some were gathering there things obviously getting ready to go on vacation or something of the sort. Valentines day was rolling around the corner.

But bloody hell that holiday was cliche. Roses, flowers, chocolate, it was way to much for my liking. From past experience all I really did was watch rediculous chic flick movies with the girls while Amanda cried over missing Nate.

"Hey," Niall startled me, my thoughts dismissing from the ominous holiday.

"Hi," I greeted him with a quick hug and lifted my bag off the ground. "Where we headed?"

"Its a secret," He spoke walking next to me. When we came out of the building there were very few people. Only a few little girls who wanted autographs and maybe three paps who stuck there camera's up Nialls nose. Atleast we weren't getting into any big, elaborate, and fancy limozene. I probably would have been on the urge of killing that blonde boy.

"Its wonders how you live with those nosy crooks."

"You get used to it," He shrugged starting the car.

"How long have you been dealing that anyway?" I inquired placing my feet on the dashboard.

"It'll be three years in July." He glanced over towards me seeing my feet comfortably placed. "This is Haz's car by the way. So beware, he can smell out foot prints better than a police hound."

"More the reason to screw with his car," I sneered watching as Niall laughed along with me. After a few minutes of talking we pulled into an empty lot. A sign read, 'EliteFitness' My expression dropped as I slowly moved my countenence to focus on Niall. "You're joking right? We're going to leave this place and your going to take me to a bakery or something."

"I"m afraid not," He opened up his door and slid out with ease. I followed his motion meeting him on the other side of the vehicle.

"Are you trying to tell me I'm fat and that I need to work out?"

"Course not. Amanda noted how much you hated the gym and that she couldn't even get you past the front door. I took that as a challenge,"

"Oh, so you've been frantenizing with the enemy,"

"You're rediculous," He shook his head out of amusement and flipped a white card past this sensor. It made a buzzing sound and he continued into the building. There was a fork in the wall where it separted between a men and womans locker room.

"Can I trust that you'll change into athletic clothing and come out rather than running away?" Niall inquired like I was his toddler.

"Since your my ride, I think my choice is a bit limited."

"Good," He smiled. "I'll see you in five,"

I nodded and entered the room. Already the smell of sweat and perfume hit me like a road block. A few woman were chatting and some little girls were running around in bathing suits. There probably was a pool here as well. I just wanted to get this day done with; maybe convince Niall to take me out for ice cream after.

God, I really am fat.

I dug through the bag Niall had gaven me in the car. I assumed they were athletic stuff considering he had demanded me oh so rudely to change into that specific apparell. I pulled out black spandex and a hot pink sports bra.

"There has to be something else in here," I spoke to myself frantically digging through it. "Horny bastard." I cursed to myself realizing he planned this all along. I slipped off my normal bra and replaced it with the sports one. I took my jeans off and hesitently put on the spandex.

I might as well be going in my birthday suit; theres not much a difference. I grabbed my ipod and ear buds and headed out towards the gym area. I darted my vision to the left corner of the room leaving my jaw to drop.

"You have got to be kidding me,"