Chapter 52

Chapter 52

*Sydney's POV*

After contemplating whether or not to put on some clean clothes my mind consciously told me I ought too. I didn't blame Amanda for rushing out of my bedroom to scurry of too work. I hadn't changed my clothing since I had seen Niall. I mentally thought about how many days that had been, about 2 now. I rose from my seat and fiddled with my cellphone. The screen glowed in front of my eyes, the dim lighting of the room made the glimmering screen singe my eyes. I turned down the lighting of the screen and brought open my text messages.

No new messages.

I never thought the lack of his name would make me upset again. I wondered how he was doing, was he working? Was he as upset as me? Probably not.

I quickly went on twitter and scrolled through my news feed. A bunch of fans that I had followed were tweeting to Niall. Things like;

'Where have you been?

Come back Niall we miss you!!!!!!

why haven't you been tweeting nialler :(((('

I clicked on the hyperlink bringing me to his twitter. His last tweet was the day before I stormed out. It wasn't exactly suspicious. I wanted to mentally slap myself for feeling bad for the fans. They missed his tweets, I was the first one to admit I missed them too.

I exited out of the app and clicked on my Pandora app then typing in the fray for the station. I let it run while I stalked into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I gawked at my appearance in the glass reflection of the pot. My hair was frizzy and was in desperate of a comb. My eyes were wide and puffy and my skin was blotchy. I nodded my head to the song that had passed as I sipped my coffee in silence.

The song switched to a parachute one that was familiar. I groaned as more love songs passed. I felt as if these passing bands were mocking me into despair. I forced myself to clean up the coffee cup and place it into the sink. I then sent Amanda a quick text asking her to pick up some ramen noodles for tonight. In all honesty, I was craving them. That could of been just my sadness.

Another parachute song began playing, I picked out as Kiss Me Slowly. I ignored the lyrics as I turned on the steaming water of my friends shower. The water came trickling down my arm as I adjusted the temperature before stripping from my clothing.

As I placed a foot inside the shower I heard the blasting ringtone of my cellphone on the bathroom counter. I groaned loudly retrieving my foot from the water and grasping my phone from the counter. I wrapped a towel around my naked body and sat down on the toilet seat.

"Hello?" I answered. The number wasn't named so I wasn't aware of the caller.

"Hi Sydney."

"I thought you blocked my number," I scoffed as I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Amanda gave it to me again,"

"Ha," I laughed. "Came crawling back so soon."

"I'm going to ignore that comment and be nice because I know you're upset. So I'll blame that one on the hormones."

"Wouldn't be to sure, Abbey." I cringed myself as her name rolled of my tongue.

"Can we come over?"

"What do you mean we?" I was truly surprised by her invitation. She actually sounded like she cared for once.

"Kailey and I."

"How much did they pay you?"

"I'm not getting payed," She said a little more coldly. "Look, somethings obviously biting your arse so can we just come over and talk a few things out?"