Chapter 34

Chapter 34

*Niall's P.O.V*

"Zayn. I'm worried." I gulped speaking to him slowly. Harry was silently dipping his spoon in his cereal bowl. Our European tour would end in about a week but nothing was right. Ever since my huge blow up Harry hadn't spoken a word to anyone. But that wasn't what I was worried about. Sydney had literally disappeared off the face of the planet. I hadn't heard from her.

"When was the last time she called you? Or talked to you the least?"

"Maybe a month ago,"

"Why don't you call her apartment complex and see if they can reach her?"

"Why didn't I think of that? Zayn your a genius!" I shot up from the couch quickly and grabbed Zayn's cheeks before pressing a kiss to both cheeks. He sat back stunned and Liam made a loud and obnoxious laugh in the corner. I rushed towards our bunk area and snatched my phone off the top bunk. I searched the name of her complex and found the number.

After several things a woman's voice came onto the receiver.

"Hi. May I help you?"

"Hi. I'm looking for a Sydney Martin; she lives in this complex. Can you please direct me towards her phone line?"

"May I ask who's calling?"

"Niall. Niall Horan."

"Blood relative or friend," She seamed completely unphased about the fact I was a teen pop sensation. I assumed she was an older woman.

"Friend."

"One moment Mr. Horan. I will look up Miss Martins extention."

"Thank you." It was a few seconds of silence until she spoke up again.

"It seems to me Miss Martin moved out several months ago," She said. "Unless I'm mistaken."

"You have to be; she's lived there for the past three years."

"I'm sorry Mr. Horan. But it is what it is."

"Thank you anyway," I shut the phone off quickly and almost had a mental freak out.

"PAUL STOP THE BUS!"

******

After several hours of driving in a crammed taxi I had about had it. What if she was living on the streets? What if she was kidnapped? Or raped? What if she moved away to never see me again? All those thoughts swirled through my mind as we rushed towards the place I dreaded to go back to. No one really talked in the taxi. Except Liam who was attempting to calm me down. My knee wouldn't stop bouncing up and down and I swear I was about to pass out.

When we finally pulled into the apartment complex all the boys followed me up the stairs to Abbey's door. I pressed my knuckles to the cold metal and it was swung open right away. Amanda and Kailey stood in front of us.

"Sydney's gone missing." I breathed out.

"W-what?" Amanda choked out.

"Sydney. Her apartment complex noted me that she had moved out. She hasn't answered any of my phone calls-"

"OR maybe she is trying to get away from you in the most subtle way possible?" Abbey suggested crossing her arms at me. She gave me a smug look making me want to slap that countenance right off her face.

"Abbey stop. For all we know-"

"I know where she is." Amanda spoke again. It was weird to here Amanda talk so confidently. She usually didn't speak up much. Kailey and her were usually the quiet ones of the group.

"Where?!" All the boys repeated at once.

"Get in the car," She sternly spoke.

*****

I was getting really sick of car rides by now. Amanda wouldn't even hint at the destination the whole way. She said it would be better for my conscience also if she told me I would probably pass out. Another several hours of driving and we were seeing cows and fields. We were truly in the middle of no where.

We pulled up to a little farm house, the windows were boarded up, and there was a familiar car chained up to the barn.

Amanda turned to me and nodded, "This is it."

Author's Note:

Sorry I keep forgetting to post..

The next chapter is where everything will tie together and make sense. Sort of; at least one conflict or two will. That's the only hint I give you. Also there will be more Siall coming up :)

10 votes and 5 comments to get a new chapter before Wednesday :)

-Meredith