Chapter 36

Chapter 36

*Sydney's P.O.V*

It was nearly eleven o clock at night when we finally reached Niall's flat. It was pitch black in all of his windows when we walked up the stone steps. He grasped onto my forearm making sure I didn't fall. I would have yanked away and explained I didn't need his help but I honestly didn't want a face full of rock. That and I was to tired to even carry on a conversation. The car ride had really drained me. Between loudly singing at a pitch that shouldn't be humanly possible to trying to learn the boys ridiculous dance moves from their amusing music videos it would exhausting.

"Welcome, home." He spoke. His voice was raspy and run down from the car as well. He dropped my one suitcase on the kitchen counter and threw his car keys in a little bowl on the table.

"You really didn't have to do all this." I said.

"But I wanted too,"

"I'm to drained to banter with you tonight. Where's the bedroom?" I inquired my eyes flicking closed.

"Oh, I didn't know you were that eager." He winked.

"Remind me why I'm friends with you."

"Because you are magnetized to my aura,"

"You're certaintly an odd one." I laughed dryly.

"Bedrooms first room on the left upstairs." He finally said after our chorus of laughs.

"Thank you," I sing sung. I didn't know how. I was physically and mentally drained. I knew tomorrow would be a knew day and Niall and I would probably have to discuss this whole thing but right now I was to tired to even walk up the stairs. I heard the television switch on in the living room making my mind want to explode. I swiveled my body to head back into the living room and I placed my hands on his shoulders and leaned down to meet his ear, "Come to bed with me?"

"You're okay with me sleeping in the same bed as you?" He asked turning off the booming television.

"Niall, we've had sex before. We're just sleeping. I think its fine." I said irritated.

"Alright, Alright. Miss grumpy pants. Lets go then," He hopped over the couch and we walked up the stairs together. He opened up the door to a plain looking room. It was nicely decorated with white linens and maroon drapes but it wasn't something I had expected a 19 year old man to have.

"You need a t-shirt to borrow?" He asked. His voice quivered. I could obviously tell he wasn't used to having girls come into his bedroom and sleep with him.

"That would be nice,"

"They're in this drawer. Pick which ever one you'd like,"

"Do you have any shorts I can borrow?"

"I'm afraid not..." He started. My eyes bulged seeing I didn't really want to prance around his room in a t shirt and my panties. My white lace panties. "Kidding Kidding. Don't have a stroke," He laughed.

He tossed me a black Coldplay t-shirt that smelled of him. In all honesty it was a comforting and nice smell. It made me feel at home. I instructed him to turn around but I already knew he would be sneaking peaks. At this point I didn't care. I pulled off my old bra and put the shirt over my head. It had hit mid thigh so I quickly grabbed the boxer shorts he gave me and walked towards the bed. I took the left side waiting for him to come sit next to me. He stripped from his white V-neck. Being the girl I am I couldn't help my gaze at the way his muscles contracted in his back as he placed the shirt in the laundry basket. He pulled off his denim pants leaving him in tighter Calvin Kline's.

"Take a picture, It'll last longer." He sneered. I rolled my eyes turning to face the door as he crawled in next to me. The bed shifted slightly and the warmness over did me. I turned to face him and he grinned lazily. "Goodnight, Syd."

"Goodnight Blondie," I spoke before shutting my eyes. The comfort of Niall's body and the bed was to much to handle. About two minutes after silence lingered over us Niall pulled on my waist to pull me closer. I wasn't one to complain. He wrapped his arms over my back rubbing small circles into my spine. I slowly drifted into a long slumber.

*****

The smell of fresh bacon and pancakes took me out of my sleep. The sun was entirely up. I rolled on my side to check the clock and it read 12:45. I had slept all morning. I kicked the sheets off of me and placed my feet on the floor. The sensations of the cool hardwood sent a tingling feeling up my legs as I padded along the floor. I headed downstairs meeting a still shirtless Niall flipping pancakes.

"So. Is cooking mostly naked your knew pass time?" I giggled surprising him.

"As long as you're here to see me," He winked. He stood on the other side of the counter top from me and smiled. "How'd you sleep?"

"Great, actually. Best I've slept in a while."

"I can imagine," He chuckled. "Hungry?" He asked flipping some pancakes onto a plate.

"Starved," I replied sitting at the island. He placed a stack of about four pancakes for me and I automatically scarfed them down from hunger. I hadn't eaten like this in a long time. My Aunt didn't cook much so I had lost a lot of weight. It was wonders how her children weren't malnourished. Niall watched me as I ate making me feel a bit self conscious at his amusement. "So why aren't you working?" I inquired my mouth full of food.

"I took the day off. To you know; get you used to my home and all."

"Oh, how nice." I said swallowing my last bite. "So I have a bone to pick with you,"

"Shoot," He replied sitting next to me on the island.

"How did you find me?"

"Find you?" He asked quizzically. "Oh at you're Aunts?"

'Yeah,"

"The girls,"

"What did you think I was getting murdered or something? You seamed fairly panicked."

"You weren't responding and you're apartment complex noted that you had moved out. I thought you had been kidnapped or something."

"That's a bit extreme," I laughed dryly.

"You never know," He shrugged.

"But honestly. I can't expect you to pay for my whole life. My food, my home, my everything. Its extreme."

"Syd where else are you going to go? Quit being so stubborn and just say thank you," I sighed deeply before whispering a thank you.

"So, you and me are going out today." He demanded.

"Out? I thought the point of missing work was to get me used to home,"

"Yeah but it gets boring around here. I have something much better planned," He grinned.

"Oh god. I swear if we go back to that gym I will never talk to you again,"

"Don't worry. I don't think you can injure yourself where were going,"

"Fair enough." I shrugged. "I'll go shower then."

"We leave at two!" He hollered down the hall as I went to get ready.

Author's Note:

Eeep them sleeping together is so cute. Wow that sounded awkward. Anywho, hope everyone enjoyed a bit of the Siall banter ;) Niall is such a pig. Not that I would mind ha ha

10 votes and 5 comments for more before Wednesday please x

-Meredith