Training Starts!

Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu walk back to our room in silence. When we get there, I change into some pajamas and hop in bed. I look up at the stars saying "5 years huh? Training? Demon?" I know Natsu hears me but he doesn't say anything. Natsu strips to his boxers and gets in bed with me. His arms wrap around my waist so I put my head in his chest saying "will our friends miss us?" Natsu nods saying "of course" I nod and look up at his face. He looks at me smiling. I smile back saying "what will the training be like?" Natsu shrugs saying "who knows?" I frown saying " I hope its not to hard" Natsu nods then says "I wonder if I can control my dragon features?" I shrug but then Natsu wraps a wing around me along with his tail. I smile and stroke his wing saying "I wonder why their red and not pink like your hair?" Natsu pouts saying "I'm glad its red and not pink, but that is a good question. Yours is the color of your hair, why not mine?" I giggle and wrap my tail around his tail saying "you're cute anyways, red or not." Natsu smiles and uses his wing to pull me tighter to him. I yawn as Natsu says "night Luce" I say "G'night" Then I fall asleep.

I wake up to Natsu's sleeping face. I smile and brush his hair back. He holds me tighter and mumbles "Happy... Luce... Fairy...run" He starts sweating so I kiss his forehead murmuring "its alright" over and over. Then Natsu wakes up. I wipe the sweat of his forehead saying "bad dream?" Natsu nods and puts his head in my neck, nuzzling me. I put my head in his neck as well and smell his nice scent. He smells like smoke, campfire, and cinnamon. I never thought that a combination like that would smell good. I then wonder something so I say "what do I smell like?" Natsu grins saying "strawberries and vanilla. What do I smell like?" I smile and say "Cinnamon, smoke, and campfires. It smells good" Natsu smirks and does something I never suspected, he licks my neck saying "wonder if you taste how you smell." I squeak as he continues to lick my neck. I blush as he says "you do" He stops licking my neck and starts sucking on my neck. I squirm saying "Na-Natsu" He smirks and continues to sick my neck.

I decide to get payback by licking his neck. I smile saying "you taste like cinnamon" Natsu smirks and stops sucking my neck. He grins and leans back saying "that's a nice mark" I gasp and put a hand where he was sucking my neck. I blush as I realize that there's a hickey there. Natsu laughs saying "we should get ready." I sigh and get out of bed. I get changed into a black short sleeved shirt and a pair of white shorts that go to my thigh. I put on some tennis shoes and a gold belt. Natsu changes into his normal clothes.

We meet Zeref in the dining room. Zeref smiles at us saying "come eat, then we start training." We nod and sit down. I almost drool as a plate of chocolate pancakes. Natsu gets a plate of meat. After we eat Zeref leads us outside. I sigh as I realize that we were in a underground bunker. I put my hands on my hip saying "so...what are we going to do?" Zeref smiles saying "we are going to make you stronger, strength, how fast you can see things, and how to escape tricky situations" Zeref hands us a bow and arrow. Natsu tilts his head while I look confused. Zeref looks up and says "the birds around here are really fast, shoot one down. You get three hours, don't be surprised if you don't get it today."I sweatdrop as he disappears. I shake my head annoyed saying "well,let's get started." Natsu groans then we aim the bow and arrow. We aim it at the birds and shoot. I curse as I miss and we try again.

~timeskip~ 4 hours
Zeref appears out of no where saying "ok, you didn't hit one so let's move on." The bows disappear then Zeref says "next, you will increase your speed and endurance. Run around the mountain for 5hours, you will teleport back here after." Then a light trail appears. I sigh saying "shit, seriously?" Natsu groans saying "uh, let's just go" then we start running on the light trail.

~timeskip~ 5 hours
I get teleported back to the bunker. I collapse on the ground, panting and wheezing. Natsu then gets teleported next to me. He was only panting with his hands on his knees. Zeref appears saying "good, now let's take a break." I glare at him saying "I can't walk!" Natsu picks me up weakly saying "I got you" then he follows Zeref into the bunker.