Message

Lucy's POV

I tossed Natsu a sword and as expected, he caught it. We put our swords together for a second before we jump back then charge forward. It was a good thing I tied my tail and wings to my back otherwise they would be cut by now, Natsu did the same. I clashed my sword with Natsu's. I swing my sword at him. Natsu makes his sword go to an angle as he blocks it. The angle he put his sword in made mine hit the ground. Before we clash swords again, we hear a ringing sound. I stab my sword into the ground and say "it's the lacrima, I'll go get it" Natsu nods saying "alright" I smile then run inside to my bedroom. I see the lacrima on a table so I sit in the chair in front of it. I tap the lacrima and it stops ringing and it shows a projection of Mira.

I go to say hi but she cuts me off saying "get Natsu in here now!" I shiver at her time but nod. I open my window and shout "Natsu I need you in here!" Then in less then a second, Natsu its standing behind me. I grab his hand and drag him to the lacrima. Mira sighs saying "Gray is on a rampage, he found out where you two are hiding. He's on his way there" I widen my eyes but Natsu puts a hand on my shoulder saying "fucking ice popsicle. Where do you want us to go?" Then Mira gets pushed out of the way and master shows up on the screen.

Master sighs saying "I want you two to come here" I go to say something but Natsu cuts me off saying "no" me and master widen our eyes but Natsu says "we are not puting the guild at risk. Gray will injure you guys trying to get to us" master sighs saying "then where will you go?" I sigh saying "where we were the first time" Natsu widens his eyes and grabs my shoulders saying "no! He'll kill us!" I smirk saying " I knew an occasion like this would occur. so I had him make a bracelet to seal his bad side" master looks at us with a serious face saying "who are you talking about?" At the same time, me and Natsu looked at him and said " We can't tell you" master sweatdrops saying "fine, fine. You have three hours to get out of there before Gray arrives" then the lacrima turns off. I look at the room and then in a split second, I run around the room and bathroom and pack. I zip the bag closed then put the bag on my back. Natsu grabs the other bag then my hand as he drags me to the kitchen. I grab the bag from him then head down to the secret pantry. I pack a bunch of canned food in the empty bag. I put the shelf back in place.

me and Natsu were running back to Zeref's underground base. It would take a few days to get there.  We were running at the speed of light. I had the sealing bracelet in my pocket. I jump in a tree after five hours of running. Natsu jumps in the tree next to me saying "are you alright?" I nod saying "yeah, but we did just run a weeks worth of walking in only five minutes." Natsu sighs and nods. I look up and see that it's only mid-day. I lean back against the bark and close my eyes. I open my eyes then snap my head to the left. I only sigh when I see that it's a squirrel. Natsu chuckles saying "are you afraid of it now?" I glare at him saying "No! It popped out of no where!" Natsu laughs "sure~" I sigh, holding back the temptation of wanting to punch him, and close my eyes again.