Visiting Uncle Zeref

Lucy's POV

Me and Natsu were running to Zeref's with Nashi in my arms, sleeping. Nashi's age process is messed up. She is now a year old, by the looks of it. Natsu grumbles something. "What is it Natsu?" "Nothing" "No, I'm serious, what is it?" He sighs. "I'm hungry" I giggle then it turns into full out laughing. "WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!" I giggle as my laughs die down. "Oh you are so cute." Natsu blushes but I continue. "You should've ate before we left." I hear a yawn so I look down at Nashi. I smile. "Have a good nap?" "yes mama" I smile. Natsu grins. Nashi started to talk yesterday, when she was looking like nine months old. "Where are we going?" Natsu grins wider. "To your uncle's house" "I have an uncle?" I giggle and nod. "We're almost there"

"How can you run so fast?" I smile. "Lots of training" "Can mama and papa train me to run fast?" Natsu grins. "Of course we will!" I nod then we stop running. Natsu opens the door to the inside. "Are we here?" I nod. "Yeah we are. Lets go inside" I set her down and hold her hand. I look down at her. Her pink hair went down to her shoulders. Her black horns that raise out of her head. She had light pink dragon wings and tail. She looks up at me. "What?" I shake my head. "Nothing, lets go" We walk into the place.

We reach Zeref's office. I open the door and see Zeref sitting there with a huge smile on his face. I smile. "Hi Zeref" He looks at Nashi. "Is that my niece?" I nod and crouch down to Nashi. "Come on, go greet him" She nods and runs over to him. "HI, MY NAME IS NASHI!" I giggle as Natsu chuckles. I stand back up. "Just like you" Natsu blinks at me. "What?" I shrug. Zeref smiles. "Hi Nashi, I'm your uncle Zeref"  I smile as Zeref stands up. "You want to go outside and play with your dad? I need to talk with your mother" She pouts but nods. I narrow my eyes. Natsu looks at me curiously but nods. "Come on Nashi" She nods and grabs Natsu's hand. "Don't take to long!" I smile and nod. "I won't, go have fun you two" Natsu kisses me quickly before walking out of the office and outside.

I sit down in a chair. "What is it Zeref?" He sits down. "I need to talk about your appearance change." I tilt my head. "What? Did you find something?" He nods and snaps his fingers. A black book appears on the table. He blows off the dust and opens it to a random page. He clears his throat. "I found my old research notes from 400 years ago. It states here that if your appearance changes in that form, then the demon inside of you is breaking the seal."