Returning Again

Lucy's POV

When cuddle week was over, we decided to return to the guild. We waved to Zeref before we left. He said that we could back anytime, he also said that he'll keep the bracelet on. He gave me another sealing bracelet. Natsu was carrying me to the guild. Because he claims that I am pregnant. I was happy. We were only a minute away because of our running speed. Then we arrive to the guild. "We're here Lucy" I only then realized my eyes were closed. I open them and smile at him. Natsu smiles back. He sets me down and holds my hand. He kicks the guild doors open. I giggle as we walk in.

We walked up to the bar and to Mira. "Nice to see you two again." I smile. "So, I hear your pregnant." Mira smiles and rubs her belly. "Yeah, I'm two months along. I'm barely showing." I giggle. "who's the father?" Mira smiles. "Laxus is" "congrats" "thanks, can I get you two something?" Natsu tilts his head. "No, we ate before we left." "alright, Lucy I suggest you talk to Levy, she missed you quite a bit. And don't go in the basement, Gray is getting a spell on him." "what kind?" "Master made a spell up so Gray won't be able to see your wings, horns, or tail." I smile. "thanks for the warning" Mira nods and waves as I walk over to Levy-chan. Gajeel came over and dragged Natsu away.

Natsu's POV

Gajeel dragged me over to a table in the corner. I was pouting that I was dragged away from my mate. Gajeel forced me to sit down. "so, banged up bunny-girl did ya?" I nod. "yeah, what about it?" "the baby inside of her isn't normal." I cross my arms. "You think I didn't know that?" "no, that's not what I meant. If I'm right, the magic aura the baby is giving off, the baby will be born faster than normal" I sigh. "Yeah, my friend told me the same thing. They said that Lucy is equivalent to a month old pregnant lady." Gajeel 'tch's. "how long ago did you to do it?" "A week" "so a week is equals a month" I nod. "I guess, can I go to Lucy now?" Gajeel grunts and nods. I grin and run over to the table where Lucy and Levy were sitting at. "LUCY!" I hug her from behind.

Lucy giggles and turns around. She hugs me back. "Have a nice chat with Gajeel?" I nuzzle her neck. "Some serious stuff, don't worry about it" Lucy smiles and pulls back. "I was talking with Levy." I wave at Levy as she smiles. "Hi Natsu" "Yo Levy" I sit down next to her. "Levy is eight months pregnant" I tense up. "She only has a little bump!" Levy giggles. "probably because of how small I am" Lucy giggles. "Probably" My eyes start to droop down so I hug around Lucy's middle and press my cheek on her shoulder before I fall asleep.