Awake in the Worst Way

(I want to end this book as soon as possible so I'll try to update this story as much as possible before the last chapter)

Lucy's POV

I grip my head. "Lucy?" I grip my hair and pull. Agonizing pain was shooting through me. I hold back moans of pain by biting my lip. I stand up. "What's wrong Lucy?" I slowly walk outside. "I...have to...get away.." "Lucy! Tell me what's wrong!" I quickly turn my head and look at him. I hiss. "HE is waking up. I have to get out of here." "Lucy for fucks sake come here" I look away while my bangs cover my eyes. "Leave." "Make me! What good will leaving do?" I look at him and narrow my eyes. "By leaving, It'll at least stop HIM from completely. It'll stop HIM from killing you." He takes a step forward. I take a step back. "I'll stop him" "You can't After all you are the original one." I put a hand on my heart. "HE will just look at you and you'd be gone. Natsu, this isn't going to be simple or like our old adventures." "It will. We'll get this figured out." I shake my head and then I cover an eye. "No. Our adventures don't last five years Natsu. I can only say...One of us will die." I quickly take off running, leaving Natsu frozen in shock.

I pant and stop running and lean on a tree. I walk over to the conveniently placed pond and look into my reflection. My hair was getting black and pink highlights. Black flame tattoos moving up my skin. My right eye turned red while my left eye turned black. I then stagger backwards while gripping my head. 'You can't fight me~' I growl. "I will always fight you bastard." 'That isn't nice Lushi~ Especially how mean you've been to my original container.' I grit my teeth as more pain shoots through me I slam myself against a tree. 'You never told him about me. Or how I give you so many nightmares~' I put a hand on the tree and dig my claws in. "It...was to.....protect him...." 'Hm~ If you say so Lushi~' I slam my head against the tree. "I....love him....I won't let.....you win..." 'I'm already winning dearie~' I run as fast as I can. "I won't .....let you find him...." 'What are you planning?' He says, now serious. I smirk. "You'll find out piece of shit."

I manage to hold him off for three hours before I stop. 'Talk to me Lushi~' I continue to ignore  him. 'Hmph. Just know that you are mine babe~' I blush then stop running. 'Imagine all the fun we would have~' I raise an eyebrow. "You're in my body. How would you have fun with me?" 'Oh I think You know. I would slip my fi-' "Ok I see your point." Then I grit my teeth and grip my head. "No need to talk that way. So what will you do once you have my body?" I slowly walk towards the forest. 'Hm~ I would get my soul together again then I will kill Zeref' "Why Zeref?" 'Didn't he tell you? I was brought back to kill him.' I roll my eyes. "Natsu was the one brought back from the dead. You were just created because Zeref knew Natsu wouldn't be able to kill him" 'Hm~ That's true but me and your Natsu are the same person though. I'm Etherias Natsu Dragneel. I'm what you call, a monster, a demon. Your Natsu is just a dragon slayer. He's not exactly human either.'

"I know that. I don't know if you know this or not but if Natsu uses too much Dragon slaying magic, then he'd turn into a dragon. You are simply a demon." 'Yeah yeah~ But we both have one thing in common.' I tilt my head as I grip my hair. "What's that?" 'You~' "Me? What about me?" (MAJOR SPOILERS! SKIP NOW IF YOU DONT WANT TO HEAR THEM!) 'yeah~ You were so cute as a kid. your mother brought the dragon slayers to the year X777. They came from 400 years in the past. She had to use the one magic to bring us back because she didn't have Aquarius' key. That was the cause of her death~ You knew us from when we were kids before we left. I was simply a shadow to your Natsu back then. Hmph we fell for you with just a glance. Your Natsu doesn't remember but I do. Back then was when I first knew I would make you mine' After that, he takes over my body and everything turns black.