TimeSkip and Erza

A/N: I will do other POVs just wait a bit

~Timeskip ~ 5 years

Lucy's POV

I jump from tree to tree. Its been five years since me and Natsu changed. It was only yesterday we got our memories back. Only one memory we haven't got back was how we changed this way. Yesterday Zeref told us to leave the bunker. I know he was doing it for our safety. You see... Zeref has two personalities. One good one and an evil one. Natsu doesn't know this. Zeref told me not to tell him. He wouldn't say why. Me and Natsu are heading back to Fairy Tail.

We felt really guilty that we forgot our nakama. However, we don't know how they will react to us. We still have our dragon features. Unfortunately Zeref said that we are demons, when the book opened... We got two parts of the same soul. Still, Natsu doesn't know this except that we are now demons. I know a lot that doesn't know. I plan to keep it a secret though, I might tell Master when we join the guild again. Our guild marks are gone, they disappeared when we post our memories. Although, I'm not sure if we can join. We lost our magic and we can't turn back to humans.

I sigh heavily and stop. Next to me, Natsu stops. I look at him saying "let's spend the night here. It's almost midnight." Natsu nods saying "ok, but put your hood on when we sleep." I nod and we jump out of the tree. I lean against the tree, Natsu wraps his wings around me and kisses my forehead. I lean into his chest and fall asleep.

In the morning, I wake up to a familiar face. I look to my left and see Natsu still sleeping. I look forward again and see a woman in armor. She had long red hair. I gasp in shock as it was Erza. She was looking at me, trying to figure out who me and Natsu are, we had our hoods on. I elbow Natsu in the stomach and cover his mouth to stop him from saying my name. He glares at me then his eyes widen as he sees Erza. Erza smiles at me saying "do you two need help?" I shake my head saying "no, but its an honor to meet the famous Titania." Erza nods and says "I'm looking for some missing friends with my boyfriend. Have you seen you two?" She shows us a photo of us from seven years ago. Natsu shakes his head saying "no we have not."

Erza widens her eyes as Natsu's bangs get in his eyes. She then looks at me and sees my bangs. She gets tears in her eyes as she says "Natsu, Lucy...." I widen my eyes so I say "long time no see, Erza" me and Natsu take off our hoods. Erza hugs us both then Jellal comes out of some bushes. Jellal widens his eyes then they soften as he sees us. Erza sobs in my cloak saying "why haven't you two come back if you're alive?" I look at Natsu, who sighs saying "stuff happened, we can't tell you to many details but we can show you." We all stand up but then Erza and Jellal widen their eyes as they notice our horns. Natsu puts a hand on my shoulder saying "come on, they're friends" I nod then we take off our cloaks. Erza and Jellal gasp at what they see. Our wings and tails have gotten a lot bigger in the last five years.

Jellal walks forward along with Erza. Jellal looks at me hesitantly saying "y-you, what happened?" I shake my head saying "we became demons, we don't remember how. It was only two days ago we got our memories back." Erza touches my folded wing so I open them up so that they are all the way out. Natsu does the same saying "we can't fly, but we can move them." Erza looks at me fully saying "as cool as they are, what else is different?"

I sigh saying "we have scales, tails dragon talons, wings, horns, and our senses have raised a lot more." Then I remember something so I smirk saying "boyfriend, huh? Is your boyfriend Jellal?" They blush but nod. Erza looks at me saying "what about you and Natsu?" Natsu smirks, hugs me from behind saying "we are mated" Jellal gasps but Erza says "mated?" I smile saying "it means married for dragons and animals. I'm not a Heartfilia anymore. I'm Lucy Dragneel." Erza blushes while Jellal says "congrats, for how long?" Natsu holds my hand saying "five years" Erza shakes her head saying "congrats but I'm taking you two to Fairy Tail."