Unexpected Visitor

Lucy's POV

I wake up to an empty bed. I yawn and stretch. I stretch my wings out before hopping out of bed. I get dressed then I head towards the kitchen and make toast before heading outside. I start eating the toast then sit on a bench. I see Natsu training Nashi. I smile and wave back as Nashi waves at me. Natsu only nods. I finish my toast before standing up. I stretch before deciding to do my own training. I walk off the porch before looking up at the mansion. I smile before jumping. I reach halfway before I grab a window. I stand on the windowsill and then jump up and land on the roof. I sit on the edge and watch Natsu train Nashi for a minute standing up. I spread my arms then dive head first to the ground. Before I hit the ground, I flip and land on my feet. "Hey Lucy" I squeak then freeze at the person in front of me. "LOKE!?" He pushes up his glasses. "Long time no see beautiful." I sweat drop. "I'm mated" He sighs and shakes his head. "Shame really. You could've chose this magnificent thing but you chose Natsu of all people" I groan. "You haven't changed. Anyways, what are you doing here?" "I have news"

"News?" He nods and crosses his arms. "Yeah. Let me see the celestial Keys" I grab my key pouch and hand it to him. He takes the keys out and hands me the pouch. "Just as I expected." "What?" He shows me the keys. They were dull and not shining like they used to. "Yeah? They've been like that for years. What's changed?" He sighs. "They've completely lost their celestial power. I have to take them back and have Virgo and Capricorn repair them." "Ok" He pushes up his glasses. "And Lucy" "Yeah?" "Your kid may be able to summon us" I gasp. "Really!" He nods. "Yeah. Anyways I have to go. Nice seeing ya" "Yeah....Nice seeing you too" He disappears after waving. I look at Natsu and Nashi. Nashi was playing with fire in her hands while Natsu was staring at me. I wave a hand. He shrugs and faces Nashi again. I walk around the perimeter until I find the tallest tree. I climb it. I sit on the top branch and sigh while leaning on the tree. I faintly hear Natsu talking to Nashi. "Alright kid. Use your senses to sniff out your mother." I giggle as Nashi whines. "Why don't you do it~?" "Your training" "So?" Natsu groans. "Do it because I said so" "Fine!" I doze off.

"Lucy!/Mommy!" I squeak and wake up. I stand up and look down the tree and see Natsu and Nashi waiting. "Have a good nap?" I tilt my head. "Yeah. Is it my turn?" "Yup" I sit down on the edge of the tree branch. "Climb up and touch me." Nashi's jaw drops. "BUT THE TREE IS SO TALL!" Natsu bursts out laughing. "You always make me laugh Lucy!" I giggle. "No flying either. Your father will catch you if you fall. You have three hours, start whenever" She groans and starts climbing. Natsu crosses his arms. "You can do it" I smile then look up. I'll tell Natsu tonight then Zeref can handle his half"