Training and Headaches

Lucy's POV

I sip on my hot cocoa as I watch Natsu and Nashi train. "rough day?" I look and see Levy-chan holding a blue haired baby. "Which one is that Levy-chan?" "This is Tetsu" I tilt my head. "So Tetsu is the boy and Metalicana is the girl right?" Levy-chan smiles. "Yup. So anyways, what are those two doing?" I sigh and put a hand on my head. I feel a headache growing. "Nashi is able to use magic and curses so Natsu is training Nashi to control her flames." Levy-chan tilts her head. "Magic and curses?" I nod. "Yup, the magic and curses inside her are batting each other inside of her. Her flames will go out of control so Natsu is teaching her to conceal the flames." Levy-chan widens her eyes. "Seriously? Doesn't that hurt her?" I shake my head as I take another sip. "Nope. I guess being a demon gives her some perks." Levy-chan giggles.

 It was my turn to train Nashi. My head was hurting but I hid it. "Mommy? What are we doing now?" I smile. This is going to be a bit harsh if she wants to be as fast as me and Natsu. I sigh. "Alright, if you want to be as fast as me and daddy, this is going to be hard." I hear Natsu chuckle. "So!? What do I have to do?!" I smile. "Simple. First this should be easy-" "WHAT IS IT?!" "-you have to punch me" "SERIOUSLY?!" Natsu bursts out laughing. "That's not easy Lucy!" I giggle. "I never said it was, I said it should. But its not" Nashi cracks her knuckles, a habit she got from Natsu. "Alright! I just have to punch you right?" Natsu tosses me a book from behind. I catch it with two fingers. "There you go Lucy!" I read the cover. 'Fifty recipes to cook.' I open the book to the first page. "You can start whenever you know" Nashi puts her hand on fire. "Alright!" She charges at me. In a flash, I'm behind her and still reading the book. "WHAT!?"

Natsu's POV

I laugh and slap my knee. Lucy kept disappearing in different places. Nashi was getting frustrated. "Natsu, what do you want for dinner?" I blink. "I don't know, how about something spicy?" Lucy giggles. "Alright" She flips a few pages and disappears behind Nashi again. Nashi tries to punch her again. Lucy appears next to her. "You missed" "AHHHHHH!" I chuckle. "WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS?!" Lucy tosses me the book, which I catch with two fingers. Lucy grabs Nashi's fist and tosses her at me. I catch Nashi and put her on my lap. Lucy appears in front of us in a second. "I am doing this to test your speed and to test how well you can sense people's presence" I nod. "yup." Lucy pinches the bridge of her nose. "Lets focus on your running unless you want to quit for today" Nashi hops off my lap. "Nope! Lets run!" I sigh and stand up. Lucy giggles. "Alright. Now run around the guild a hundred times." "WHAT?!" I chuckle.

Lucy's POV

I sigh as Nashi starts running around the guild. I clench my teeth. My head is throbbing. "Lucy? Are you alright?" I look at Natsu. "Yeah I'm fine. Just hungry" He chuckles. "Lets go see Mira then" I nod. "Alright" Natsu grabs my hand and we walk over to the bar. "Mira! Can you get us something to eat?" Mira nods. "of course. Where's Nashi?" I wave a hand and try to ignore the pain in my head. "She's in training right now" "Where?" "she's running around the guild right now" "Really?" I nod and start eating the sandwich she gave me. "Lucy, are you alright?" I look at Natsu. "Yea-" "Don't lie" I squeak. Natsu cages me against the bar. "Lucy. Please don't lie" I look away. "I-I" "Lucy, lets go see him." "I-" "Now" I shiver. "F-fine." I squeak as Natsu picks me up bridal style. "Mira, when Nashi gets in here will you watch over her?" Mira nods. "Of course" I wrap my arms around his neck as Natsu starts running.