More Cuddles

(A/N: I just feel like making a chapter really fluffy so here!)

Natsu's POV

National cuddle week was still going on. I had my back on the wall with Lucy on my lap. Her head was in my neck and my neck in hers. Our tails and wings were wrapped around each other. Our hands around each others hips. I smile and nuzzle her neck. Lucy nuzzles my neck back. "Hmmm~ this feels nice." I place a kiss on her neck. "How so?" "Well for one, you're really warm. And two, you smell really nice" I grin. "You're not as warm as me but you smell amazing. Strawberries and Vanilla." "Mmm~ Cinnamon and fire. Nice." The door opens. Zeref walks in. "As adorable as you two are, it's time to eat" I lift my head out of Lucy's neck. "alright, we'll be down in a minute." He nods and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him. Lucy takes her head out of my neck. "lets go, we can cuddle again after." I pout and nod. Lucy gets off my lap and we walk out of the room to eat.

We were at the table, eating. "why are you two always cuddling?" I grin. "National cuddle week" Lucy giggles. "Natsu claimed it was and I went along with it" Zeref smiles. I start eating my steak again. "Do you two plan on having kids?" I spit out the drink I was drinking. Lucy turns red. I frown. "We do have plans for it, but how dangerous would it be to have a demon baby?" Zeref pouts. "You two would be perfect parents. I could make it so the baby isn't that dangerous. But it may spit out some fire occasionally" I widen my eyes as well as Lucy.

We were cuddling again. Lucy was on top of me and her hand on the side of my head. "Can we have a baby?" I clutch Lucy's waist harder at her question. "Yeah, but what about Ice-princess hunting us down?" Lucy sighs. "we could stay here. Erza and Jellal told before we left Fairy Tail that they'll come up with something." I close my eyes. "What are they planning?" "to talk to him first then if he still wants to kill us, erase his memories of us completely." I kiss the top of Lucy's head. "As much as I hate the idea, I'll do it if it's to keep you safe."  Lucy giggles. "You're too sweet." I smile. "your fault" Lucy giggles again. "I love you" I smile wider. "I love you two."

The lacrima rings. I groan and sit up. Lucy was at my side this time. I tap the lacrima and it shows an image of Erza and Jellal. I rub my eyes. "Hello?" "Hey Natsu, where's Lucy?" I yawn. "sleeping, what is it?" Jellal frowns. "I'm assuming Lucy told you the plan?" I nod then he continues. "Gray attacked us when we tried to talk him out of killing you" I frown. "I'm sorry this is me and Lucy's fault, anyways, what did you do?" Erza crosses her arms, unconsciously showing a large bandage on her arm. "we successfully captured him." I frown "Did you erase his memory?" Erza and Jellal nod with grim looks on their faces. Erza answers. "yes, it was the only way to keep you two safe. I also come with good news." I tilt my head. "good news?" Erza rubs her stomach. "I'm pregnant along with Levy and Mira."

I yawn as I wake up to Lucy laying on top of me again. How did we end up like this? We must of changed positions again in our sleep. I kiss the top of Lucy's head. Lucy groans and slowly wakes up. Lucy gives me a good morning kiss. I kiss back. Then Lucy shifts us to a different position. I end up laying on top of her. Her wings wrapped around me again. I smile, remembering the news Erza told me. "Erza, Levy, and Mira are pregnant" Lucy freezes then squeals. "That's awesome!" I grin and kiss the mating mark Lucy had on top of her left breast. It was shaped as a dragon wrapped around a key on fire. "Better get on the baby train then." Lucy blushes then nods. I grin. "I'm all fired up!"