Nashi

Lucy's POV

I pant and collapse to the bed. "Good job Lucy-san, its a girl"  Natsu helps me sit up. "Here Lucy-san" I take the bundled baby into my arms. Natsu and I smile. "She has your pink hair" "She has your eyes" I giggle. "Look at her little horns" Natsu chuckles. "her wings have to grow out. Along with her tail." Wendy smiles at me. "What is her name Natsu-san, Lucy-san?" Me and Natsu look at each other and nod. "Nashi Dragneel" "Nashi?" Natsu chuckles. "It's mixed with Lushi and Natsu"

I yawn. "I'm tired, take Nashi and show the others. I'm going to sleep." Natsu takes her out of my arms. "Alight." Then I instantly lay down fully and fall asleep.

Natsu's POV

I walk over to the team Natsu table. "Hey Natsu, you and Lucy have been- is that a baby?" I grin at Erza. "Yes, the reason Lucy was in pain was because she was in labor and she didn't know it." I sit down. "Meet Nashi Dragneel" Erza blushes and stutters. "N-N-n-n-nice t-t-t-to meet y-y-you" Gray sighs. "Aren't you going to have a baby too?" Erza freezes. "I forgot about that." I sigh. "Of course you did, do you want to hold her?" Erza nods. I hand Nashi to her. "I expected you to not trust her" I look at Gray. "Why wouldn't I?" Gray sighs. "you seem like the overprotective father type and she is violent." I shrug as Erza glares at Gray. "She's not all that violent, and she wouldn't hurt a baby." "Thank you Natsu" I wave a hand at her. "Sure" Gray stands up. "I'm going to get some drinks."

Me and Erza look at him as he heads to Mira. I look back at Erza. "Does Nashi have horns?" I nod. "Of course, she's a demon baby. Her wings and tail will grow in later." Erza nods and looks down at Nashi. "I just hope she turns out fine." I cross my arms. "She will, she has Fairy Tail and you as an aunt." Erza blushes. "A-a-a-aunt" I grin. "Yeah, I'm going to show Nashi to Levy. She will want to see her." Erza hands me Nashi. I walk over to Levy and Gajeel. "Hey Levy" She looks up at me. "Is that a baby?" I grin. "A demon baby" "Gihi, another pinky" I glare at Gajeel. "Can I hold her?" I nod. "Isn't Metal-head holding the twins?" Me and Levy look at Gajeel and see him holding a baby in each arm. "What?" Me and Levy shake our heads. "Nothing"

I hand Nashi to Levy. "Aw~ She has little horns!" I chuckle. "Demon baby alright" I sit down next to her. "Lucy is sleeping right now." "Is she alright?" I nod. "Yeah she is, just tired" Levy pouts. "I'll talk to her once she wakes up. Here" I take Nashi from her. I wave to her as I walk back to the infirmary.