Seals

Lucy's POV

"What! What do you mean the demon is breaking out!?" Zeref motions me to quiet down. I sit down in a chair and grab my blonde hair with pink highlights. "I'm afraid so. Check your right shoulder" I lift the sleeves of my shirt on my right shoulder. I gasp. (I'm too lazy to describe the mark so look in media.) I stroke the mark. Then something goes off in my head. "What about Natsu? Or Nashi?" Zeref waves a hand. "Nothing to worry about. Nashi only has the power of fire like Natsu. He has nothing. Only the form of a demon." I sigh in relief. I put a hand over my red eye. "Is there anything you can do?" He sighs and leans back into his chair. "I'm afraid not. However I will look into the matter." I grip my head again. "Lucy, if you feel strange, dizzy, throbbing headaches, or anything strange, come to me immediately!" I look up at him. "Ok. I understand. When do you plan on telling Natsu the truth." "About you?" "Don't play dumb. No, I mean the truth about him" He shakes his head. "I don't know." I pull my sleeve back down.

We walk out of his office. I had my bangs covering my eyes. We finally head outside. Natsu was trying to teach Nashi how to climb up trees. I sigh and put my hands on my hips. "Natsu Dragneel! You will not teach her to be a trouble maker!" He freezes and salutes me. "Aye sir!" Nashi giggles. "Mommy can you teach me to fly?" I walk over to her. I lift her up, making her giggle. "Of course!" "But Lucy-" I glare at Natsu. "just because we can't fly doesn't mean she can't" Natsu pouts. "But I wanna fly too~" Nashi giggles and pats his head. "You have uncle Happy." Natsu seems to cheer up a bit. He smiles and ruffles her hair. "I guess your right kiddo" "Daddy stop messing with my hair!" "Lucy" I glance back at Zeref. "yeah?" "You might want to set her down right now" "Why?" "Do it and you'll see" I raise an eyebrow but set Nashi down, making her stop laughing and look up at me. Then I widen my eyes. "Uh..." Natsu's eyes almost pop out. "Nashi? How are you doing that?" Nashi blinks, confused. "Do what?" Zeref walks up to me and stands next to me. "She has the power of curses and magic" "Both?" Natsu stands next to me. Nashi is now staring at her hand which is covered in golden flames. "Yes. She may burst out in flames at anytime because the magic and curse power inside of her are battling for dominance"

"Won't that hurt her?" Zeref chuckles. "for humans, yes. Demon baby, no. She is perfectly fine. Although you may have to teach her how to conceal the flames Natsu" He only nods. "Alright. This may be a challenge. Want to help Lucy?" He puts an arm around my shoulder. I look up at him. "Sure, but what can I help with?" Natsu grins. "You can teach her with speed and stamina. I'll teach her with fire and strength." I smile. "That's fine. Just don't be to rough on her." Natsu nods. "Of course." Natsu kisses my forehead then walks over to Nashi and crouches down. "Alright kiddo, me and your mom are going to train you" "REALLY!?" He nods and pats her head. "Of course. We start tomorrow" She jumps up and hugs his neck. "THANK YOU DADDY!" Natsu chuckles. "Now go thank your mom" I blink as Nashi tackles me. "Thank you mommy" I hug her back. "Any time" "Lucy, its time for you three to go" I look up at Zeref. "Alright. We'll stay for dinner next time" I pick Nashi up fully. "Say bye to uncle Zeref Nashi" She waves at him. "Bye bye!" Zeref smiles. "How about a high five?" They both high five. Natsu fist bumps Zeref" I only smile at him. "See you next time" he nods and pats my shoulder. Me and Natsu start running home. "Nashi" She looks up at Natsu. "Yeah daddy?" "Don't tell anyone about your uncle" "Why?" "He is supposedly a bad man-" "But he isn't" "- I know that but if people found out, then your uncle will be in danger" Nashi nods, now cautious. "Ok daddy" Natsu grins. "That's my girl"