Flying Nashi

(AHHH IM SORRY! I FORGOT ABOUT THIS STORY! IM SO FUCKING SORRY!)

Lucy POV

I walk out to the garden and see Natsu and Nashi playing tag. I giggle and smile. Then Natsu falls on his face. Me and Nashi burst out laughing. Natsu sits up and pouts. I giggle and walk towards him. I hold out a hand, which he grabs onto and pulls himself up. Nashi runs towards us giggling. "Who was that Mommy?" I blink. "Oh, well she's an old friend of mine. She said that she'll make dinner" "Yay food!" Natsu ruffles her hair. "Lets go inside kiddo. "Ok!" We start walking to the mansion. I open the door. "Ah Lucy-sama! Just in time!" I look down at Spetto-san. "Ah, Spetto-san. Meet my mate Natsu, and child, Nashi" Spetto-san bows. "Nice to meet you Natsu-sama and Nashi-sama" Natsu rubs the back of his head. "Just Natsu please" "Ok" Nashi giggles. "I'm a sama now!" I giggle with her. Spetto-san clasps her hands together. "Ah, lets go eat." I sigh. "Spetto-san, please stop acting like a maid. You can act like family around us." "Ok I'll try. I'm just used to it." We walk into the dining room.

After a eating in awkward silence, we go outside again. "Mommy, can you teach me how to fly?" I blink down at Nashi. "Um, I'll try." "Ok!" We walk onto the grass. Natsu sits on the steps with Spetto-san, watching. I grab Nashi's hands. "Uh, ok flap your wings really really fast ok" "Ok" Her feet slowly lift off the ground. We both giggle. "Ok, I'm going to lift you up. Try to stay at the same level ok?" "ok!" I slowly raise her hands up, the rest of her following. She slowly goes down but flaps her wings faster. I tilt my head. "Hm. Ah Nashi! Flap harder, not faster!" "Ok, I'll try!" (Sorry if Nashi says ok to much) She slowly goes higher. It looks like she's not struggling as much anymore. I smile. "Um, try leaning to the left." So she does. I widen my eyes. She turns left. Nashi giggles. "Yay! I can fly!" I hear Natsu laugh. "good job kiddo! Keep it up!" "Thanks daddy!" Nashi turns right. "I'm going to let go-" "DONT LET GO!" "-If you fall, I'll catch you. Got it?" "DONT LET GO!" Natsu chuckles. "Go easy Lucy" "I said when I train her, I wouldn't go easy." 

I let Nashi go. She stays in place but moves her arms around. "Stop moving your arms as much, put them by your side." Natsu says as he wraps an arm around my waist. "I'll try." She slowly puts her hands to her sides. She flies higher. "Oh try flapping a little softer to lower yourself." "o...k" She comes down a bit. Me and Natsu smile. "That's it. You've learned to fly!" "Yay! How do I get down?" "Uh..."I look at Natsu. He shrugs. "Flap softer and softer until you can touch the ground. Then lean backwards then plant your feet on the ground." I look at Natsu amazed. "How...?" He shrugs. "Had to learn eventually from flying with Happy." Nashi lands on the ground and runs up to us. "I did it!" She hugs us both. We both hug her smiling and laugh. "Good job!"