Chapter 5

Trey POV

"Who did this to you?" My nose flared as I looked at Ki's face. "Baby I don't want you worrying." "Fuck that. Who the hell was it?" I brought her closer to me. Examining her face. "Ow." She flinched as I touched her eye. "Fuck man." I mumbled.

"Why you ain't come to me or call me. You know I gotchu baby." I said lowly as I sat and the bed, pulling Kiva on my lap. "I don't want you getting yourself in trouble. You just got drafted." She cried into my chest. "Babe look at me." I grabbed her face.

"My girls are first. I love you so much Ki. When you ain't come here that night. When you weren't answering none of my calls, I thought you were gone Ki. That's hurts more than thinking I'll lose my chance of playing ball. Plus I'm pretty sure if the Falcons ain't want me no more because I'm defending my woman, someone else will cause I'm that good." We both laughed. She wiped the stray tear from my eye.

"But real shit. Come to me. I'm ya man. I gotchu." I kissed her forehead. "Can you just hold me?" She sniffed. "When the last time you ate?" I asked laying down. "I'm not hungry." "I didn't ask that." She rolled her eyes. "I ate before I left my brother's house."

*

"Yo. Wassup T?" I dapped up my man Tevin. "Sup? How is she?" He asked me and I sighed. "She holding up. She called out all her classes this week. After explaining to her two professors they told her to just heal." I told him.

"I'm glad she only had two classes this week." He says. "She told me somebody was talking to the leader I'm guessing. His name was T." I looked at him. "Yo Trey it wasn't me. Shit I was the one who saved her." He got up from his seat. "What you getting all defensive for if it wasn't you?" I questioned.

"My nigga. I go way back with you and even further with Ki. Why the fuck would I do some shit like that?" He snaps. "Like you said y'all go way back. You probably have a lil crush on her." I shrugged. "Man I know that's ya lady and you trying to solve this and all, but you tripping. Why the fuck would I do that shit and then call you when she leaving my house?" I shook my head.

"I'm not the only nigga who name starts with a fucking T. But I know who it actually was." My head snapped up to look at him. "You just now saying that?" "Well yo ass wanna act like a fucking bitch." I chuckled to myself. "I'm sorry bro. I'm just tryna-" "Yeah yeah. I know. Damn." He laughed with me.

"It's her bitch ass ex ain't it?" I asked. "Fuck yeah bro. I almost put a bullet threw his head. I just shot his ass tho. Right in the butt hole." I bust out laughing. "Nigga what? You gay."

"What we gon do about this nigga?" I asked. "Right now he in the hospital. But I got people looking for his. Once we get something I'll let you know and we'll go from there." He spoke. "Ight woe."

That bitch gon get his fucking with mine.

2 weeks later
Laila POV

"Hay!!!" I called out in the house. "Hey Hay." She giggled. "You be doing that shit on purpose." I laughed as she hugged me. "Just a lil." I placed Veah down and she started crawling to the living room.

"Do you like this?" I asked Hay. "Yeah. My sis was living good." She looked around Heav's place. "So you're sure about moving in here?" I asked. "Yeah." "Hey brother." I hugged C. "Sup thot?" I pushed him. "Fuck you. Hey Heav." I hugged her. "Hi."

"Sup bruh?" C and Josh did their handshake. "Y'all too old for secret handshakes." I told them. "Shut yo ass up." "Don't get yourself in trouble in front of them Joshua." I warned him. "Man whatever. Hey sis." He hugged Heav and she actually hugged him back. I felt some type of way because she didn't even hug me. "Hi brother." She smiled.