Chapter 12

Heaven's character is going to be between both Rosa Acosta and Miss Jackson 😍

Heaven POV

The moment I heard those words, I broke down with both hands in my face. "Caution don't fuck with me." I mumbled, feeling his hands go around my waist. "Baby I'm not fucking which chu." He wiped my face. "You wanna marry me? You want me to marry you?" He held my face with both hands. "Heaven I want you to marry me. I'm down on one knee." He stared into my eyes. "Marry me." I smiled. "Okay." He placed the ring on my finger and I kissed the lips off of him.

"Yaaa!" We laughed at Chance clapping his hands. "Gimme some more." He fed me some cake. "I love you Heaven." I smiled, knowing that I now had a fiancé. "I love you too baby." We shared another kiss. "Selfieeee." He groaned as I took my phone out.

"You made me the happiest man alive today Heaven

"You made me the happiest man alive today Heaven." I smiled at my name. "I can tell. You've been calling me by my first name for a while now." He pulled me closer to him. "Let's you know that I'm serious as hell right now." He bit down on his bottom lip, looking at me. "Stop doing that." I flicked his lip. "Why?" He smirked. "I don't have to explain myself to you."

"My boss getting married!" I laughed at Emily. "Congrats sista." Hay and Ki said at the same time. "Hell no. Ain't no congrats. I know at least one of y'all knew." I eyed them. "Knew what?" Hay says. "Mhm. I'm not finna play with y'all. But thanks." I pulled them into a group hug. "Lai what's wrong?" I frowned. She was just standing there, outside of the group. To think about it, she ain't even tell me congrats. I mean it's really not a big thing, but for my best friend out of all people to be acting the way she was, was weird. Bad vibe type weird.

"I'm straight." She shrugged. "No what's your problem." I asked walked closer to her. "Nothing princess." She gave me a fake smile and I stood there shock. "Where is that coming from. Why do you have an attitude with me?" I asked. "I don't have an attitude." She rolled her eyes. "Yo, you need to chill with all'at." Ki says. "Like forreal. What's your problem?" Em agreed. "Tuh sound like she jealous of my sister. But I ain't gonna say anything. Oops." Hay looked at her watch.

"I got this y'all." I shook my head. "Look I'm ask this one last question. What you got towards me? You obviously aren't happy to be here. Especially since Caution proposed." I spoke. "Look I don't have to answer you! You always think you can get into people minds and shit, manipulating them! I'm not your bitch, I'm not going to stand here and act like I'm so excited for you because to be honest, I don't give a shit about this or your bitch ass family." I just looked at her as everyone watched since she decided to get loud. Trying not to hit her.

"Wow," I shook my head, "I didn't think you felt that way. But hey you do. So how about you get your shit and leave. And I'm soo serious. I'm tired of the bull you do. You cause things and then wanna get mad at my happiness. But it's okay..." I began to walk away until I realized she didn't move. "I told you to leave. I meant that. Whatever friendship you think we'll have after right now, is a lie. I'm done with you." She huffed and turned to get her stuff.

"Naw I got her." Josh glared at Laila when she tired to get Veah from her dad. "Tuh! Bye."

"Heav." I waved the girls off. "I'm fine." I walked away, wiping a stray tear. "Y'all can continue with your fun." I began to pick up the trash that were on the table. It was after 5 and we had the pavilion until 6, so I just decided to start cleaning a little.

"Angel go sit down." Caution sighed behind me. "I'm fine." I shrugged. "What did I say?" "I heard what you said. Did you hear what I said?" I rolled my eyes. "I need to start cleaning up." I told him. "I got it. Go sit, actually, you need to go eat cause you ain't eat yet." I sighed. "You better be lucky I'm hungry." He smirked. "Go feed my baby." He pushed me towards the food.

"You straight sis?" I looked behind my to see Josh fixing him a to go plate. "Yea I'm fine. I just didn't expect my best friend to switch out on me like that. Like she knows what I've been through, but like she says, she doesn't give a shit." I shrugged. "She prolly just acting like this cause she'on got me no moe. Every since I've told her see need Ed to find a new place, she's been bitchy." He told me. "Josh that was months ago. So there's no excuse. She feels the way she feels. I don't care anymore. I'm pregnant and I'm not gonna let her ruin my happiness." He nodded. "I understand sis." I smiled. "Thanks for always being here for me though." I hugged him. "No problem."

"We would just like to thank everyone for coming out to celebrate my son's first birthday. We hope y'all enjoyed ya'selves some. The candy table is now open, but it's kids first." Caution announced as he stood next to me, rubbing my stomach.

"Pops, he said kids first! Move!" I laughed at one of Caution's little cousins. "Man who cares what he said. Y'all gon take all the good candy." I shook my head.

"How you feeling babes?" I shrugged. "I'm good. My back hurt a little, but I'm straight." He grabbed me from cleaning up. "Go sit chu ass down man." I rolled my eyes. "I said I was fine." "You also said ya back was hurting. Now go sit down, I'm not playing with you." I stared at him, but then gave up and went to go 'sit my ass down'.