Chapter 35

Heaven POV

"I don't believe nor trust him." Harv told me.

After 3 days, Harvey finally came over to the house to talk to our dad. And he was told the same exact story I was.

"I don't either. But he is here now." I sighed, rubbing my stomach. "Shit." I mumbled.

"You good?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Being 5 months pregnant with triplets ain't no joke." He laughed.

"That's what yo ass get. I was low key hoping you would die a virgin." I side-eyed him.

"I just bet." I rolled my eyes.

"Angel come here!"

"Baby daddy calls." I excused myself from Harvey and went to Caution.

"Wassup?" He pulled me into his lap.

"I miss you." I rolled my eyes as he kissed my neck.

"What you want?" I asked him.

"Damn, why I gotta want something?" He asked as him and Josh started laughing.

"Cause you do. Now what?" I questioned.

"Shit, well... We were wondering if we could use your office as a-" I cut him off.

"Hell no. I don't know what's going on through y'all's head, but it ain't nothing logical." I got up from his lap.

"It's not anything illegal." He says.

"The answer's still no." I shrugged.

"Lets go gang." I announced.

The kids, Harvey, and our dad were going to Hayden's. My dad doesn't know where he's going and Hay doesn't know who we're bringing over. I just told her an extra person was with us.

*

"Sissy!" I laughed when Hayden squealed.

"Hey babes." I kissed her cheek then she moved down to my stomach.

"Hi auntie babies!" I rolled my eyes when they started moving.

"Hay stop. That shit's uncomfortable."

"Stop cursing." She hit my hand.

"So you gon let us in or what?" Harvey asked.

Hay rolled her eyes and stepped aside.

"Yeah come on in."

"Thank you. Thanks a lot." I laughed at Harvey.

"Hello. I'm sorry about that." She tell our dad.

"It's no problem."

-

"I'm sorry they failed to tell me who you were." Hay spoke.

"Oh. Um." I started.

"Hay, this is our dad Harold. Daddy, this is your daughter, Hayden." Her eyes opened wide.

"W-what?" She looked at me, then Harvey, then finally to our dad.

He was giving us the same look she was.

"Uh yeah. He's, as you can see, alive." I spoke slowly.

Daddy sat up with his elbows on his knees.

"What did you just say?" He spoke.

"Hayden, Harold. Harold, Hayden." He got up and walked towards her.

"Please don't." She flinched when he was about to touch her.

"I need to see something." He moved her hair on her left side and looked behind her left ear.

"The birthmark." He mumbled.

"H-how'd you know I had a birthmark?" She moved away from him.

"It is you." Was all he said.

"Don't touch me." She stood up, getting as much space from him as possible.

"Hay." I called out to her.

"Heav, please don't let him touch me." She cried onto me.

"I'm so sorry Hay." I rubbed her back just as Anthony walked in the house.

"What's wrong?" He came rushing to her.

"Stop! Don't touch me!" She screamed in my neck.

"Baby."

"Don't! Heav please." She clinched on tighter.

"I won't. No one's gonna hurt you Hay." I felt myself tearing up. "No one's gonna hurt you."

I closed my eyes and just prayed. For my family, my brother and sisters, and just life itself.

"Let's go lay down."

"Don't leave me." I sighed softly.

"I won't." I gave Harvey my keys. "Here."

"Love you Hay." He kissed my forehead and Hay allowed him to give her a hug. "Love you sis. Take care of her." He whispered in my ear.

"I will. Don't worry about the kids, they can stay with me." He nodded and they left.

"Everything's going to okay Hayden." I promised her as we walked towards their bedroom.

-

"Hey, do you mind if we stay over?" I asked Ant when I found him in the kitchen.

"Nah. You sister needs you." He shrugged.

"She's going to need you too." I told him.

"She looked at me like I disgusted her. I don't even know what I do." I sighed.

"That man was our father. I thought it was smart to introduce them." I looked down.

"I thought she said he was dead."

"Long drawn out fucking story." I stressed.

"I don't even know how she's feeling, but I do know it has something to do with the raping." I whispered.

"Me too." He pulled my into his chest and allowed me to cry.

"Breathe Heav, breathe."

"I just want to thank you and your family for saving her and trying to keep her safe." I mumbled.

"I loved her then and I love her now."

"I know. Just don't let her out of your sight." He chuckled with I waved my finger in his face.

"Yes ma'am." I smiled.

"You hungry?" I asked him.

"You don't have-"

"What do you want? What y'all have in here to eat?" I asked him, already going through the freezer.

"How you gonna go through my shit?" I laughed.

"Go check on your fiancée." I pushed him.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

"Well make it a good idea. She'll open up to you just as much as she'll open up to me, if not more. Now go." I pushed him out the kitchen as I looked at what I can cook for dinner.