Chapter 32

Heaven POV

"Hell no." I chuckled sitting up.

"Angel-"

"No! I don't wanna hear that name." I stressed.

"Baby just calm down." Caution tells me.

"Calm down? The fuck you think this is. My father who is supposed to be dead is standing in my fucking living room." I snapped at him.

"Aye watch who you talking to man." He looked at me like I was crazy.

Shit I myself thought I was going crazy.

"Angel let me explain what happened." I looked at my "father" stupidly.

"Explain what? How you fake a death and then come back 16 years later?" I shook my head and stood up.

"I would say fuck you but apparently you are my father. But then again my father wouldn't leave me to a ruined life."

-

"You never told me he called you Angel." I looked up to see Caution at the door hinge.

It's been about 10 minutes since I came upstairs and he stayed down there with him for some reason.

"Never came up." I mumbled pulling the covers to my neck.

"Babe just talk to him ight. It don't have to be right now but you really need to talk to him. I don't know what happened but from one kingpin mind to another, I'm pretty sure what he did was to keep his kids safe." I sighed.

"You just don't understand." I told him.

"Trust me I do." He got next to me in the bed and pulled the comforter. "I'm here for you okay?" I nodded.

"I love you." He laughed.

"I love you too." He kissed my forehead and I smiled. "But aye, ya aunt's downstairs. She came to check up on you. If you don't wanna go down there, I'll have her come up." He tells me.

"Please."

*

"Good morning baby." I smiled when Caution kissed my neck.

"Morning."

"What's for breakfast?" He asked.

"Just some grits, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. It's almost ready so go wake up the kids."

"Okay. Gimme some." He turned me completely around and we gave each other our good morning kiss.

"Damn." He groaned, gripping my butt.

"Caution go." I moaned lightly.

He chuckled before giving me one last kiss.

"Monin mommy." I smiled at Harmoni and picked her up.

"Good morning baby." I kissed her lips before sitting her down at her high chair at the table.

"Come on man. You gotta go eat." I laughed knowing Chance was giving his daddy a hard time.

"I'm sleepy daddy."

"Chance!" Harmoni called out to him. Next I heard was his feet running.

"Stop running in my house!" Caution yelled.

"Hi mommy. Hi Harmoni. Mommy I wanna give Harmoni a kiss." He reached his arms up for me. I picked him up and he kissed her on the cheek.

"What about mommy's kisses?" He giggled before pecking my lips. "Much better."