Chapter 29

Heaven POV

BITCHES GOT ME FUCKED UP!

"Somebody stop him!!" I heard from behind me.

I didn't care about anything right now except the safety of my child.

"Mommy!" He cried out.

Just my luck, some man had stop the guy who was running away with my child.

I grabbed Chance the second I could.

"Mommy!" He cried, hugging my neck.

"Ssh! Baby it's okay. Stand here and close yours eyes okay?" He nodded and did as told.

I walked up to the bitch nigga who had the audacity to take my son.

"Look I was just doing my job." The guy put his hands up as the other man continued to hold him.

"Doing your job? Not only did you touch my son, but you run off with him having my pregnant ass run after you." I chuckled evilly.

"Listen bitc-" he didn't get the finish as i punched him twice. Once with my left hand connecting with his mouth and my right to his nose.

"Shit!" "Woo!" "Damn!" Was heard throughout the crowd.

The man let him go and he fell to the floor.

"Thank you." I told my helper.

"No problem." He chuckled as the guy started coughing up blood.

"Angel!" I heard from behind me.

"Daddy!" I turned to see Chance running to him. By this time, the crowd actually died down.

"The fuck happened?" I shrugged my shoulders knowing he would be mad at me for doing what I just did.

"He fucking thought it was okay to run away with my child." I took Chance from Caution and stepped to the side.

Caution got down on one knee and looked at the guy. He gave a deathly chuckle before looking at me.

"You hit him?" He asked and I nodded.

"I couldn't help it."

"Get Harmoni, put the kids in Lai car, and get in my car." I sighed.

I was still pissed as fuck, however I just went ahead and went.

"You fucking thought it was okay to run and hit someone while you're pregnant?" Caution snapped when he got in the car.

"What else was I supposed to do? You were still in the store and it was just a spur of the moment thing." I told him.

"Heaven, you are pregnant. And not with one child, but three. You should've called me." The tears started.

"I'm sorry. I just reacted. I couldn't let him take my baby. Not from right under my nose. Please don't be mad at me." He sighed.

"Come here." He pushed his seat back.

"No-"

"Angel come here." He tugged on my arm.

I moved across the center console to straddle his lap.

"It's okay aight? I'm sorry for yelling at you." He wiped my cheeks.

"Who's trying to kidnap my baby?" I whimpered.

"I don't know. But Ima find out after I drop you off at the house."

"But I wanna-"

"No. I'm taking you home." I rolled my eyes and went back to my seat.

"Angel."

"Whatever Caution. Start the car."

-

"Babe I'm only doing this for you. I don't need you at the trap right now." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah. I hear ya." I breathed in louder than usual before heading to the kitchen.

"Heav."

"What?" I somewhat snapped.

"Come here man." He sighed.

I sniffed as I walked towards him. I can honestly say these hormones are the worst.

"Baby I love you." He placed his forehead on mine.

"I love you too." I mumbled.

He picked my head up by my chin and gave me a soft kiss.

"Be safe."

"I'll be back soon. Go get some rest." He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead before walking out the front door.

Danger POV

I walked into the dungeon to see Dave sitting in a chair, tied up.

How nice of my men. I thought.

I pulled up a chair to sit directly in front of him.

"So you gon kill me or what?" He mugged me.

Quietly, I took the blade out my pocket and wiped it with an alcohol pad.

I looked him in the eyes before sticking the knife in his hand that was tied to the chair's arm rest.

"Ah! Fuck!" He screamed out.

"Pussy." I chuckled. "I'm just getting started with you." I grinned.

"You might as well kill me cause I ain't telling you shit."

"Damn. I wasn't going to kill ya. Just tryna get a name outcha. But now I see that I gotta kill you." I smirked at his face.

"Offer's still on the table." I finally took the knife out his hand.

"Why did you touch my child?" I questioned calmly.

"I told that bitch it was my job too. The fuck you think Ima have a different answer now?" I laughed hysterically.

"Bitch?" I stood from my seat, kicking the chair back.

Taking the knife, I engraved 'BITCH' in his forehead.

"FUCKING Shit!!" I smiled, watching the blood run down his face.

"Who hired you?" I demanded.

"Aye pussy I'm talking to you!" I shouted, running my knife across his chest.

He couldn't even respond because of the repetition of stabs entering his body.

"Aye D! Yo chill!" Ice pushed me away.

I kicked the chair, making dude fall over.

"You can't kill him before we get a fucking name. I know how ya feeling man, he messed with my nephew. But come on mayne. Think straight." I walked out the room.

Everyone know the quieter and calm I am, the more pissed off I was.

"You okay papi?" Some Hispanic chick asked me.

"The fuck are you?" I scrunched up my face. I knew every single person that work for me.

"Came with Louz. Lemme take care of you." She bit her lip.

"Naw I'm straight." I chuckled, proceeding to my office to shower and get this blood off me.

"Who the fuck!" My arm automatically swung on the person that entered my shower door.

"Ow!" She screeched.

"Shit Angel, what you doing here?" I looked at her to see her naked, holding her right shoulder.

"I got bored and horny." She whispered, wiping her tears.

"Babe I'm sorry for hitting you." I chuckled. "Don't sneak up on me like that. Especially here." I turned her around.

"Okay." She said softly.

"Shit." I groaned as I slowly slid inside her.

Was definitely about to release some stress.