Chapter 6

Heaven POV

"Hey. You can sit." I notioned Brian towards the chair in front of my desk as i sat behind it. "Goodmorning." I smiled softly. "What's going on? Did I miss something this week?" I questioned. "Um. Actually, what I have to tell you is not work related." He says. "No? Then what is it about?" I furrowed my brows. "This man, he's your husband correct?" He looked at my collage, pointing to Caution. "Yes. Why?" I ask suspiciously.

"Well about a week or two ago, I saw this same exact man with some other woman. As your co-worker, I kind of felt bad for seeing him with this other girl. Not even once, but at like 2 different locations. I didn't want to say anything because it's not my business, but i just couldn't keep it out of my mind. I mean if my wife was as beautiful as you, I'll treat her with the respect she deserves." He spoke.

I nodded my head repeatedly to prevent from crying.

"And you're sure it was him?" I asked. "Yeah I do." He sighed. "The girl, what she looked like?" "She was a little taller than you, about your complexion, a nice ass body like it was like damn! Not better than yours," he mumbled the last part, "her ass was like.." I cut him off. "Okay I get it. Her body was nice." He chuckled. "She had on one of those half shirts y'all be wearing and had a tattoo of small words going up and down or her side." My eyes widened. Thinking about it, Laila had those characteristics.

"And they were just together or like on each other, like holding hands, kissing, touching period?" He shook his head. "No kissing or hand holding, but they were I guess play fighting or whatever." He shrugged. "Her hair. Was it brown and long?" I asked. "Naw. It was real short. Like how my bae Nia Long used to rock it." A huge sigh went out my mouth, knowing how Laila keeps her hair long. 

"I'm really sorry I put this on you this morning. I didn't mean to ruin your day." He tells me. "You didn't ruined it, you just gave me a heads up. When I get home, I'll talk to him. Not saying I don't believe you or anything, but I know my baby and he wouldn't do this to me. He would never cheat on me." He nodded his head slowly. "Ight. Well see ya later then." He stood up.

Caution POV

"Ma." I looked down shocked at Chance. "Did he just say?" Heav stopped in her tracks, dropping her things from work. "Ma! Ma!" He started jumping in my lap so I put him down. Chance crawled swiftly to Heav and she picked him up. "Ma!" "Hey mommy's baby." She smiled through tears. "Ma!" I got up from the couch and walked towards them. "Sup Angel?" I kissed her forehead. "Hey." She spoke, keeping her eyes on Chance. "His first word was for me." She smiled walking into the kitchen. I grabbed her purse and laptop bag and followed the two of them. "Ma! Ma! Ma!" She giggled as he bounced on her hip.

"Mommy's right here baby."

-

"Angel you straight? You look like there's something on your mind." I got in the bed and laid down as she remain to sit criss cross. "Are you cheating on me?" I sat up quickly. "What?" I looked at her to see tears rolling down her cheeks. "The guy Brian that's filling in for Glenn, he told me that he saw you with some female more than once about a week or two ago. You know, when I was  dealing with the miscarriage."

"Angel.." "Caution just answer me please. I promise I won't get mad or leave or anything. I'll sit right here and talk it out with you. I'll listen to whatever you have to say about me so i can be a better girlfriend to you." She had cut me off.

"Angel look," I sat behind her, "I could never cheat on you. You should know that. You are too special and valuable to me, I wouldn't hurt you like that. Nor would I put our relationship at risk. I love you like crazy. I can't even look at other women because I know what I got and that I'm lucky. Females don't come like you that often. That's why I gave you this ring Angel. Not to buy you an expensive gift, but to show you that I cherish you. It wasn't an engagement ring because I don't think we're ready as a whole for that step.I know I want you in my life forever and not just because we have a son together. So to answer your question, no. I did not cheat on you. I never cheated on you. And i will never cheat on you okay?"

"I'm sorry." She turned and cried into my chest. "It's alright baby girl." You didn't have to say all that. I shouldn't have questioned you." I shook my head and pulled hers to look at me. "It's all good baby. I had to get that off my chest anyways." I leaned down and allowed our lips to touch.

"I love you baby mama." She chuckled. "I love you too baby daddy."

"By the way." I started as we laid in the bed. "The girl he said he saw me with. She had a short cut?" She nodded. "That's what he said." I nod. "And he said about one or two weeks ago?" I reached over to my night stand. "Caution you don't have to.." "I was with her." I ignored her and showed her the pictures I took with my cousin.

"Wait! Danielle was in town?" I chuckled at her excitement. "Yeah." "Why you didn't tell me? I miss my cousin." I laughed when she slapped my chest. "You really wasn't talking..." I trailed off. "Oh. Yeah." She pouted. "BUT. She's still here." I smirked. "Lunch date." She clapped her hands. "You something else. Go to bed!" As soon as she laid back down, we heard Chance.

"Ma!"

Brian POV

"Daddy, Brian's being mean." I rolled my eyes at JoJo. "Shut yo thot ass up. Sup J?" I dapped my boss up. "Sup lil nigga. How it going with Heaven?" He smirked as he watch his surveillance camera. J had somehow mangage to place cameras wherever he believe Heaven would be includling her house, her condo, the grave sight where her peoples are, and her job. He started this whole project with her years ago.

"I ain't really do nothing yet. Just trying to get on her good side." He nodded. "You hear that bitch?" He looked at his long term inmate. "She is beautiful. Don't you think?" "You bet not touch her." His prisoner grumbled. "You've been saying that for years now." J chuckled. "Daddy I'm horny." Jo failed to whisper in his ear. "Ight shawty damn. Go wait in the bed for me."

"Don't be too long daddy." I made a disgusting face and shivered at the sight of them. "So what's your plan?" I asked after she left. "You remember Laila?" He asked me. "Heav best friend? Yeah what about her?" "The day her lil nigga came in and rescued her and shot me and Jo up, I've been wanting some revenge." He rubbed his hands together. "So what you want me the do boss?" I questioned. "Let me think about that. Right now I'm finna go mess with my baby momma." I shook my head as he got up and left.

"So. Who is she to you?" I asked the hostage. "Don't worry bout that shit." He hissed. "She is so damn fine like fuck." I looked at the screen that showed her in her kitchen. "Lil nigga.." I chuckled. "You can't do shit with ya locked up ass." I kicked his cage before walking out and locking the room door.