Chapter 39

Caution POV

"You have reached the-" I sighed hanging up my phone.

"Yo D, you ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's ride." I stood from my couch, putting my wallet in my pocket.

"Where Ice at?" I asked Wade.

"He went home."

"What? Why he ain't tell me?" I began to get angry.

"He tried to, but you were busy on ya phone. He said he had to handle some shit back home with the fam." O said.

"Speaking of fam, why the hell we in Michigan and not Miami?" O added. "Yo wife just had triplets."

"Look, I got shit to take care of."

"You got a fucking family bruh. This ain't like how it was a couple years ago. You don't even know yo kids names. If I was you, I'll be feeling dumb as fuck." He expressed.

"You would huh." I sarcastically spoke, gulping  the rest of my Henny. "Let's go we got shit to do." I slammed the glass on the table.

"Nah, you got shit to do. We leaving too."

I turned around to look at them.

"The fuck you just said? You leaving?" I chuckled. "The only way you going home before this shit ends, is in a body bag." I pulled out my .9mm, aiming it at O.

"Bruh, I don't even know who you are." He chuckled.

"You need a damn reality check. I won't be surprised if ya girl was handling divorce papers." Wade spoke up.

"Shit, that ain't happening. Heav love me too much." I grinned.

"She might love you, but she ain't stupid."

*

Hayden POV

"She was NOT supposed to push these babies out! You would have known if you were fucking smart!" My aunt, Rose, went off.

We've been in the hospital for about 4 hours now and still have no clue as for what is going on.

Two hours ago, the doctor came out just to take Chase and Hunter, saying they needed to run tests on them.

Heaven haven't said a word since we were back at the house.

C has been blowing up everyone's phone, but no one answered. Josh was here and he wasn't answering either.

We were all trying to be positive and cheer Heav up, but there's not much you can do when a baby just stops breathing.

"Listen Carlos! We are going to sue you and this damn hospital. Got my niece over there worrying about her children. On God-" she took a deep breath. "Look, you better hope Cali is okay, because if she is not, this will cause you your entire career. Wait no, you're just screwed all over." Aunt Rose took one last look at the doctor who delivered the trips and walked back towards us.

"What's going on?" Brianna asked.

"A lot." She sighed, sitting next to Heav.

"They are going to be fine." She assured. Heav looked at her before breaking down into tears.

It seemed almost rehearsed when we all moved in synch to go sit and comfort Heav.

"Hey, we're here." My uncle James and aunt Liz came in.

They were on an intimate vacation but came home earlier just to be here with Heaven.

Literally the only person that was missing was C. Hell, even Ms. D was here.