Chapter 21

Three Months Later

Heaven POV

I sat alone inside of my aunt's room. A week after Emily's graduation, Caution came back only to say he was leaving again. I haven't seen him in 3 months and I've barely held a full conversation with him since.

"Okay so let's hurry up and get you out of here." My aunt says as she walked in.

"Please, I'm tired of coming here." She laughed.

"Maybe your ass should stop getting pregnant." I giggled.

"Anyways. Let's check on the babies." She says.

Yep that's right, babies.

"Okay here's baby number one." She moved the monitor so I could see. "And baby number two." I smiled at the screen.

I had forgot twins ran in my family. My aunt Rose herself has two sets of twins.

"And it looks like we have a new edition." I looked at her confused.

"What do you mean new-" I looked to where she was pointing to.

"You got to be kidding me." I mumbled, trying to prevent myself from crying.

"Heav, calm down. It's not as bad as it seems." She says as she wiped the gel off of my stomach.

"How am I supposed to-" she cut me off.

"You are a great mother. Just stay relaxed and stress free. You have 3 babies corrupting your little body." I giggled a little, wiping my tears.

"I'll do my best." I gave a small smile.

"You better. I'll see you in 3 weeks."

*

"Awe, he's so adorable." I sniffed as I held Jr.
"Bri, you guys did good."

"Thank you." Josh said, causing the two of us to laugh. "You'll be here soon." My body froze and he laugh.

"Sis, you're not covered up right now." I looked at my coat that was on the chair and silently cursed.

Of course because I'm pregnant with triplets, my belly at almost four months is pretty noticeable. I was lucky that it was winter time because I could have my coats hiding my stomach. But inside of Bri's room, it was kinda hot and stuffy.

"Please don't tell Caution. I'll tell him when he gets home." I pleaded to them.

"Tell me what?" I slightly jumped when I heard the voice from behind me.

"Nothing." I gave Jr. to Josh and grabbed my purse and coat, trying to hide my pudge.

"Wait, stop." Caution grabbed my arm as I tried to walk past him.

He push my arms from around my stomach and I just stared at the door.

"You pregnant?!" He snapped, as soon as people were coming through the door.

"We can talk about it lat-"

"No we're going to talk about it now! Why you ain't-"

"Why I didn't tell you? I didn't tell you because you're never around. I haven't had a chance to ask you if you washed yo ass in 3 months. Fuck you Caution! And don't bother trying to come home, I changed the locks." I snapped at him.

"Heav." I brushed Josh off as I walked out the room with my head down.

Josh POV

I'm trying to enjoy my son coming into the world, but I'm worried about Heaven man. I know C ain't trying to do this shit on purpose, but I saw the pain in her eyes as she looked at him.