Chapter 26

Caution POV

"Night daddy." Harmoni kissed my cheek before laying down in the bed.

"Night princess." I turned the light off and walked out, leaving the door half open.

"Things 1 and 2 are asleep." I told Angel as I walked through the room.

I took off my shirt and went to my dresser.

"What's wrong?" I asked her through the mirror. She was looking at me with them death looking eyes.

"You know, I was soo worry about Meagan fucking with you that it didn't even register that you could be messing around with someone else." I turned around.

"What you talking bout?" I asked confused.

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about! You thought I wasn't going to find out Caution?! You think I'm stupid or something?" Her voice got louder.

"Angel what the f-"

"Who is Lauren?" She cut me off. My body stood attentively.

"Who is she Caution?" I fixed to move my mouth, but nothing came out.

"Fuck you." She whispered, wiping her cheek.

"Baby look-"

"Don't start. I don't need no shitty excuse." She got up from the bed. "I should've let your ass rot in jail. Then all this shit wouldn't have happened." She mumbled as she walked passed me to go the bathroom.

"The fuck was that?" I grabbed her arm.

"Get the fuck off of me Caution!" Her arm swung and her fist caught me in my right temple.

"Fuck." I hissed, letting her go. She went into the bathroom and slammed the door.

"Came all the way over here to be with my fucking husband. Came all this way, away from my job, my career, to this bullshit." I heard some other shit before hearing a whole bunch of shit being knocked around.

"Aye! The fuck you doing in there!?" I ran to the door and tried to open it.

"Heav open this door!" I jingled with the knob.

"Leave me alone!" I heard more glass breaking.

"Babe I know this seem bad but calm down. Please calm down." Hearing one more piece of glass being broken, I used my force to break the knob on the door.

"Don't come near me." She sniffed.

"Angel," I started.

"Caution please. Just leave me alone." She whimpered.

Heaven POV

I woke up and immediately ran to the bathroom. 

I ABSOLUTELY hate morning sickness.

I feel as if with every pregnancy, my sickness worsens. With Chance, almost none. Harmoni, a little here and there. Jackson (the baby she lost) at least 3 times a week. But now, it's everyday. Maybe even twice a day.

"Baby you good in there?" I rolled my eyes before flushing the toilet.

Yesterday when Caution and the kids were gone working, there was a house call from the LA women's center. A call from a Lauren.

A, who still has a house phone. B, why didn't I know about this house phone. And FUCKING C, WHO THE FUCK WAS LAUREN?

Now at first I thought it was his mother, but then I said "Lauren who?" and the man on the other end said "Palmer". Now I know Caution mother's maiden name was not Palmer. It was Palmetto.

So I went ahead and accepted the call.

The convo:

"I'm so happy you accepted my call. I need you baby." I took the phone from my ear and mugged it. 
"Baby? Um who are you?"
"Oh you must be the wife. Hello." For some reason, I knew she was smiling and I just wanted to wipe the smirk of her face. These bitches got me fucked up.
"I see you aren't going to talk to me. Just tell C that his child needs him." She laughed before hanging up.

She had the nerve.

"I don't want to talk to you." I announced after walking out of the bathroom.

"Angel, we just got back on good terms. Please don't shut me out again." He pleaded.

"Why shouldn't I Caution? You got a whole 'nother life out here sounds like."

"Babe. Just listen to me ight? I'm not doing no foul-"

"She told me to tell you that your child needed you." I spoke them walked out of the room.

Caution Jackson had me fucked up.

"Harmoni, baby wake up." I shook her body again.

"Mommy." She whined and I laughed.

"Come on so we can go eat breakfast."

"Harmoni come on." Chance started jumping on the bed.

I was surprised he was up and she wasn't.

"You come?" Harmoni asked Caution as he buckled her into the running car.

"No. He has to go talk to this lady name Lauren." I answered for him.

He made contact with me and I rolled my eyes.

"Be safe with my kids." I slyly slapped his hand away when he touched my stomach.

"Be safe with Lauren." I mumbled before getting in and driving off.