Chapter 31

When exams fucked you all the way in the ass 🤕 (pardon my french)

Josh POV

"What the fuck mane?" I groaned.

"Shut up. Like you not used to me sitting on you." Heaven said, getting comfortable.

"What's wrong with you?" She asks.

"Nothing."

"Joshua." I chuckled at her tone.

"I'm fine sis." She placed her head in my neck as I checked my phone to see that Lai had text me.

"Oh shit." I mumbled calling her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Where you at?" I asked Lai as she answered on the first ring.
"On my way to the hospital."
"How far away are you from Heav's?"
"Not far."
"Come pick me up." I told her then hung up.

"Is everything okay?" Heav asked standing up.

"I don't know." I sighed then got off the couch.

*

"Daddy!" Veah reached for me when I walked into the room.

"Hey baby girl." I kissed her forehead.

"Daddy my arm hurt." I looked to see her arm wrapped up in a light blue cast.

"I know. I'm sorry." She sighed.

"I don't want to play on the monkey bars anymore. It hurts when you fall." I chuckled a little.

"Yeah I know. I fell off of it a bunch of times." Her eyes widened.

"And you still got back on?" I nodded.

"You can't be scared of everything Veah. Toughen up kid." I playfully mushed her head and she giggled.

"Okay maybe I won't be scared anymore." She smiled.

"Good." I kissed her forehead before going over to Laila.

"You good?" I chuckled at her face.

"Yeah I guess I have to be if she is." I shook my head.

"You will forever be a punk." She laughed.

"Fuck you." I smirked.

"How have you been?' I asked curiously.

"Um. Fine I guess. Can't really complain about anything." She shrugged.

"True. Same." I nodded sitting next to her.

"How's Brianna and Jr?" She asked me.

"They good." I patted my pants for my phone. I was surprised Bri haven't texted or called me yet.

"Shit." I mumbled, noticing that I didn't have my phone.

"What's wrong?" She asked me.

"I think I left my phone over at C's." I told her.

"You need me to take you back there?" She questioned.

"Naw, you stay here with Veah. I'll ask someone to take me. Can I borrow yo phone?"

"Sure."

*

"It's damn near 5 in the morning. The fuck you been?" I sighed.

"Babe, I'm tired. Please don't try to start shit." She walked in front of me.

"No. I blew your phone up and you never responded. Then you come in here at 5 am and you don't think that seem sketchy." I groaned.

"Bri I ain't cheating on you if you think that's what happened. And if you do then you foul." I shook my head and to move around her.

"I'm foul? How am I supposed to react when I called you and Heaven picks up your phone and say you ran out her house with Laila? And then you don't text me or anything because obviously you got your phone back cause who are you to not have your phone?" She snapped.

"Wow." I chuckled going into the kitchen.

"Tell me Josh. You know that girl still got feelings for you."

"And I don't have any fucking feelings for her! Obviously if you were smart you could she that. And did you by chance forget that I have a daughter. That her and I have a daughter together. So obviously if I'm with Laila it's because of my daughter. Obviously." I snapped and she got quiet.

"Exactly." I shook my head and got some cookies out the fridge.

"You lucky we got a son upstairs right now cause I really should be at the hospital where my daughter is sleeping for the night." I mumbled however I knew she could hear me.

"Josh-" She started.

"Naw. I don't want to hear it. Just go get in the bed. I'll be up there in a little." I brushed her hand off me when she touched me.

"I'm sorry." Her voice cracked.

"It's straight." I shrugged.

"Is she okay?"

"Yeah she straight." I moved past her and went upstairs.

"Bri get cho ass in this bed man." I shook my head as she stood away for the bed.

"I was." She said just above a whisper.

When she finally get in the bed, I pulled her close to me, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'll probably would've been feeling the same way if I was in your position. So I understand aight?" She nodded as I put my head in the crook of her neck.

"Stop." She giggled when I kissed her neck.

"Gimme kiss." She turned her head to kiss me.

"Now take yo fine ass to sleep." She smiled before pecking my lips again and getting comfortable.

Caution POV

"Heav!" I shouted and ran down the stairs when her body went limp.

"Angel wake up." I lightly shook her.

"Shit, I did not mean to do that." I looked up.

"How did you know where we stayed?" I questioned, picking Heaven up off the ground.

"You must've forgotten who I am." He chuckled.

I laid Heaven down and got my phone to call Rose.

"Hello?" She answered after my 5th call.
"I'm sorry to be calling this late, but Heav just fainted and I don't know what to do." I rushed out to her.
"Okay, first I need you to calm down, then tell me how long ago did she faint." I let out a deep breathe.
"About 2 minutes ago."
"Ok. What I need you to do is keep some cool air on her and keep trying to wake her up. If she doesn't within the next 3-4 minutes, you need to take her to the hospital immediately." I sighed.
"Ight." I looked down to see him trying to get her up.
"Let me know what happens." I said okay once again then hung again.

"I got it." I told him, kneeling next to her.

"Angel, babe. Wake up." I began kissing over her face.

"Heav, get up." She eventually started stirring around before her eyes popped opened while taking a large gasp of air.

"Girl don't do that no moe." I mumbled as she pulled me into her.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Uh you faint after opening the door."

"Oh. I was having a dream that-"

"Angel."

Her eyebrows furrowed together, looking at my lips.

"Am I hearing this because you didn't say anything." She tells me.

"It wasn't him." He came into her view and she laid there stunned.

"Daddy?"