Back At It

Ronni's POV:

I sat up in my bed as my alarm clock went off. I stretched, getting up and heading towards the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, then walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. I don't really know Paris, but he is my roommate now, so I will treat him as such.

" What are you cooking? " he asked in his sleepy voice.

" Don't worry about it. I'm glad you're up, you got classes. " I mixed the eggs.

" Don't get smart. " he rubbed his eyes, slowly walking over to me.

" Get out my way, boy. " I tried pushing him, but he wouldn't move.

" Give me a kiss first. " he grinned.

" Didn't I tell you, I have a boyfriend. " I rolled my eyes.

" So, he ain't gotta' know. " he smiled.

" You really don't know me. " I pushed past him, going to the stove. " And go brush your teeth, your breath smells like raccoon ass. "

He lightly smacked me in the back of my head before running out of the kitchen. He plays extremely too much! After breakfast was finished, I quickly ate and then got ready for school. I dressed in my navy blue and white, polka dot button down, red shorts and brown sperries. I put my gold rope chain on, gold watch, and inserted my earrings.

" What time is it? " Paris asked with a mouth full of food.

" It's only seven-o'three, but I always get ready early. " I walked up to my mirror and began brushing my hair.

" Come on, show me around. " he placed his plate in the sink and came to stand behind me.

" Don't get too close. " I warned.

" Whatchu' gone do? " he inched closer and closer until his chest was on my back.

" Back it up, little man. " I joked.

" Little? Oh, I'll show you.. "

" Babe? " Danielle called out, walking through the door. Thank GOD! " You rea......who the fuck is this? "

" A rat face ass nigga. " I chuckled, placing my brush down and fixing myself up.

" Funny. My name is Paris. " he shook hands with Danielle.

" Fits you. " she held her chest, flirting with him.

" Girl, you have man and he's gay. "

" You just gonna' ruin my chances? " he smiled.

" Fuck that, if you want me to show you around, come on. Classes start soon. " I nagged.

He jolted up and took care of business. Within fifteen minutes, he was ready. I had to admit, he was cute! He had on a plain white t-shirt, acid washed jeans and all white Nike's. He had on a gold watch with his gold grill in.

" Ready? " I asked.

" Yeah, hurry up. " he rushed me.

I walked him around to every class that he would have for the first semester. From the looks of his schedule, he was a pretty smart kid.

" So, you transferred? " Danielle asked, holding the white piece of paper in her hands.

" Yeah, from a college in Minnesota. " he replied. " My people moved, so I came here. "

" Speaking of parents? " Danielle added.

" Girl, I don't want to talk about it. "

" Anywho, I have to go meet Todd, I will catch you later. " we hugged and parted ways.

We walked in silence until the bell rung. I said my goodbyes and started to walk away until he grabbed me by my waist. I looked at him as this cheesy grin was plastered on his face.

" I don't have a class after twelve, so you should let me take you somewhere. " he suggested.

" I will, only because I don't know shit about you. " I smiled and he licked his lips.

" We'll meet back at the room? "

" Yeah, that's fine. " I turned away.

" Damn, no kiss? " he whined. I flicked him off and continued to class.

I walked into my Marine Biology class and sat down in my seat. I grabbed my necessary materials before turning my attention to the front of the classroom. The bell rung and the other students took their seats. I had this class by myself, so we shall see how this plays out.