Missing You

Danielle's POV:

This morning was not a good morning for me! I had a dream about Johny, and I can't get it out of my head. I miss my baby, man! I'm going through that whole phase again, blaming it on myself. Despite the pain, I still had to get ready for class. It was Monday and the first day of practice.

" Good morning, baby? " Todd kissed my cheek and I gave him a faint smile. " What's wrong? "

" Just woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. " I replied.

" Awww, what can I do to make you feel better? " he asked. He's so sweet and concerned.

" Nothing, really. " I chuckled. " It's just something that will wear off throughout the day. "

" I'll trust you on this one. Have a great day, baby. " he dropped me off at my first class and I sat down, preparing myself for the boring lecture.

After my first class, the rest of the day went by pretty quickly. I was feeling a little better, but once I saw Ronni walk to the table, I knew that it was something wrong. Aaliyah came and sat down shortly after him, confirming that she noticed it too.

" Baby, what's wrong? " Aaliyah asked him, and he just shook his head. He wasn't eating, writing, talking, laughing, anything.

" Johny? " he lifted his head up and nodded.

" Part of it. " he mumbled.

" What else happened? " my curiosity, and concern grew.

" Well, Paris and I went out Saturday, just to clear my head. We get back to the dorm, and Devin is there. I don't think anything is wrong, but he basically accuses me of cheating. Before all of that, he snatches Paris up and fumes. " he explains.

" Somebody's guilty. " Aaliyah added and I lightly nudged her.

" No, you're right, girl. Before that went down, he hasn't been returning my calls, nor my texts. He can't say that he's busy, because I see him all the time. "

" Well, what are you going to do? " he looked up at me.

" I'm not about to chase after him for attention, or anything like that. I told him that if he wanted to fix it.. " he stopped.

" What? " I looked in the direction that he was looking in, and saw Megan and Devin kissing. I looked back at him and he actually sighed in relief.

" Ronni? "

" No, trust me when I say that I'm good. I'm good. " he smiled, wiping the tears that were quickly coming from his eyes.

Paris' POV:

" First day of practice, huh? "

" Yes sir. Should be pretty fun and therapeutic. " Ronni replied.

" Therapeutic? " I raised my eyebrow.

" There's much you don't know about me. " he chuckled.

" I would like to. " I mumbled.

" And you might get the chance. " he smiled.

" What? Are you....... "

" Yes, I am single. " I was in disbelief. " I should be back around seven-thirty, and if I'm not, call the police. "

Ronni's POV:

The first day of practice was a success! The girls caught on very quickly to the stands, and everything is set. We get uniforms and other apparel this week, and to top it all off, first game of the season. Myself, along with the other girls, are very excited.

" Good job, girls. " Danielle congratulated everyone. " We need you guys here 30 minutes early tomorrow so that we can get sizes and shit. Got it? "

" Got it! " they all replied in unison.

" Who are we? " Aaliyah chanted.

" Xstacee! "

" That was cute. " Meagan added as she walked towards me.

" Ronni? "

" No, it's okay. This bitch don't owe me loyalty, Devin does. We ain't got beef. " I chuckled.

" Oh, so you found out that your man was where he wanted to be? " she bragged.

" In a quick lick of pussy, I sure did. Riddle me this though, shawty. Just 'cause you have Devin, don't get the big head. " I informed her.

" Oh, I won't. " she shimmied off.

Devin's POV:

" How was practice? " I asked Megan as she unlocked her dorm door.

" Good, actually. Your ex-boyfriend wanted me to relay a message to you. " she smiled.

" My ex? Ronni? What did you say? " I panicked.

" Oh, so you care now? " she rolled her neck.

" Megan, whatever. I'll be back. " I started off towards Ronni's dorm.

" So, you choose him over me? " I stopped and looked back at her. That's the line that got me in trouble.

I quickly made my way over to his dorm, and his car was outside. I walked up the stairs, knocking on the door, repeatedly. He answered it, looked at me and just shook his head.

" Ronni, baby, don't believe these rumors that you're hearing. " I pleaded.

" Devin, you know me better than that. I only focus on the facts, and the fact that I saw you kissing on her today? During lunch? You made your decision, and that's okay with me. " he shrugged.

" Ronni, don't do this to me? " I fell to my knees, begging him.

" Devin, I didn't do anything, you did this to yourself. Get up and get some rest, we both have class tomorrow and I'm tired. " he snatched away from me, closing the door in my face.

That's how I know that we're done! If they argue back, that means that they are still in it. If they are calm when everything is going down, that means that it's all over. Damn man! I just messed over the best thing in my life.