eighteen / surprise

Emma had decided on her own that it was probably best to just ignore all of Ashton's sweet words over the interview, no matter how hard it may be. He couldn't of meant it. Although, if he didn't mean it, why would he broadcast it on live television?

Nothing was making sense and it seemed like the best idea was to just ignore it completely for Emma.

That is, until there was a knock at the door.

Emma slumped over to the door in her pajama shorts and tank top with a groggy smile prepared for what was most likely a salesman. She grabbed the door handle and swung open the door with tired eyes.

"I decided the interview wasn't enough."

Emma was sure her jaw was on the floor. She rubbed her sore eyes and blinked a few times before taking in the sight in front of her.

"What the fuck?" She exclaimed, practically frozen.

"Hi to you to, Em." Ashton chuckled, pulling her in for the tightest squeeze in the history of squeezes.

"How did you even find me?" Emma was completely dumbfounded.

"That part was me." Her mother chimed in.

"I need to sit down." Emma pinched the bridge of her nose and sat on the sofa as Ashton plopped down next to her.

"Hi?" She spluttered, finally taking in the scene around her.

"God, you're so cute." Ashton said with a hazy smile.

Emma blushed and looked down at her hands as she began picking at the hemming of her shorts.

"I'll be upstairs." Emma's mother smiled, disappearing into the staircase.

"So, what do you want to do?" Ashton grinned.

________

GUESS WHOS BACK

BACK AGAIN

SHADYS BACK

TELL A FRIEND

hi yall im back luv me cherish me ur welcome for this i was gonna delete this story <333